Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mickythehoss

Leicester City / Anderlecht Enamel Badges

Got a case of the New Years Eve grumps huh

No still here at 3.30.

Just not into the wankfest I have respect and thank them for it.

But ffs we are a football club not a netbal team.

In fact wish we had a netball team then we could all wankfest over them.

What makes me laff our fans hate all ex players yet we love Anderlecht fans.

Cos they respect an ex player.

Praps we should take a leason.

No be to simple (like some of our fans)

Micky, ever thought about going into business with Craig Adams ? He was making money from his entrepreneurial enterprises even at the tender age of 22 by which time he had made his first cool million (albeit in Z$). Could be one of the great retail partnerships of our time: Dolce and Gabbana, Fortnum and Mason, Adams and Hoss. You heard it here first!

Yeah, thought it was April 1st when I first saw it.

l for one would never wear anything to do with another club, years ago it was a bit of a fashion to wear other teams badges as a sort of collection of grounds your'd been to l think. So if people like this idea, whats the problem and who are you to judge them.  it seems that its the proper mongies who are having a go at Micky's badges, get a life you sad fuxs.  People are buying plenty of them so its not a bad business idea is it.

l for one would never wear anything to do with another club, years ago it was a bit of a fashion to wear other teams badges as a sort of collection of grounds your'd been to l think. So if people like this idea, whats the problem and who are you to judge them.  it seems that its the proper mongies who are having a go at Micky's badges, get a life you sad fuxs.  People are buying plenty of them so its not a bad business idea is it.

Plenty of people bought the pet rock.

Peronally no problem with the "business idea" not that It is one, he's just making a few quid which is fairplay despite my previous dig.

However, I'm not sure this forum should be used as a platform to make a few quid out of other people's stupidity at every opportunity. It's a forum afterall, not a marketplace

The cringe thing for me is what they are. There is no "alliance", it's just a bit pathetic that's all. If people are dumb enough to buy them though, then who's the fool at the end of the day?

Dingle, dangle, spin, spin.

Archived