Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mickythehoss

Leicester City / Anderlecht Enamel Badges

Ey up Micky, badges are so last year so to capitalise on the team's current success and the corresponding surge in the popularity of the manager I thought you might be able to produce a Nigel Pearson fvck doll. I'm sure we would shift a few units. I used your mate BNET for a bit of market research and he's told me he'd like four FvckNige dolls @ 10 quid each.

Howzaboutit?

You'd know about blow up dolls wouldn't you, nonce. Stole any good photos of young girls lately who have shat theirselves, you freak.

You'd know about blow up dolls wouldn't you, nonce. Stole any good photos of young girls lately who have shat theirselves, you freak.

Ha ha. Always thought you were s bit scatty (geddit?) but hardly my fault you think everyone is Jizzy Jeff!

You not interested in the Nige doll anymore then?

It's gone a tad OTT for me. I'm not saying we could never have some sort of friendship but it takes more than two visits from their fans (as good as they are) for us to start stuff like this. I'm well up for going over there but it's all being a bit rushed and I can see it fizzling out at this rate.

I mean, do we genuinely think anything will happen when Wasilewski leaves?

It's gone a tad OTT for me. I'm not saying we could never have some sort of friendship but it takes more than two visits from their fans (as good as they are) for us to start stuff like this. I'm well up for going over there but it's all being a bit rushed and I can see it fizzling out at this rate.

I mean, do we genuinely think anything will happen when Wasilewski leaves?

But they obviously have no intention of a friendship, they've just come over to watch an ex player.

But they obviously have no intention of a friendship, they've just come over to watch an ex player.

Most likely the case. Like I say I wouldn't be totally against it if there was good reason, but is two visits from their fans here quite clearly to see an ex-player, really a friendship?

Nothing against Anderlecht at all. Shame we don't have more fans like the ones who came over for them.

• 5 months later...

You do realise the LCFCDRFC wristband is to raise funds for the family of the Doncaster fan that died? But hey, take the piss..

I actually didn't, no, but I'm glad you mentioned that... it is a great idea in that case, and I hope a lot do get sold.

You do realise the LCFCDRFC wristband is to raise funds for the family of the Doncaster fan that died? But hey, take the piss..

To be fair, our fans seem desperate to form alliances and friendships with other clubs and fans that it's probably more cynicism than taking the piss.

Now we realise, it's a good cause and hopefully they'll bring in a sizable amount of cash.

I appreciate the thought but I'm not at all ashamed to say that the way it's done is a bit odd.

Surely a wrist band with the guy's name on it would be more suitable as it actually relates to what's happened.

I appreciate the thought but I'm not at all ashamed to say that the way it's done is a bit odd.

Surely a wrist band with the guy's name on it would be more suitable as it actually relates to what's happened.

I'd agree with this. I'd not seen the wristbands anywhere else, other than in this Leicester/Anderlecht love in thread, so it was a reasonable assumption that it was some attempt at a Doncaster love in after the feel-good game at the end of the season (which we ruined by accidentally winning).

Also a memorial game being held in Quorn(first leg) then the second will be in Doncaster.

Leicester Fans v Doncaster Fans.

Is there any info about this anywhere Ashley? No specific thread on here (that I could see), nor on the Rovers website. There is a closed group on facebook which is not much help either. I would assume publicity would be a good thing for something like this?

Is there any info about this anywhere Ashley? No specific thread on here (that I could see), nor on the Rovers website. There is a closed group on facebook which is not much help either. I would assume publicity would be a good thing for something like this?

No confirmed dates yet but when there is I will post on here. No problems

• 1 year later...

Archived