Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mickythehoss

Leicester City / Anderlecht Enamel Badges

I commented on here in response to some of the totaly wrong assumptions and illinformed views earlier in the thread and to update on the current Anderlecht connections to some of our fanbase.All I seem to have provoked is a load of childish twaddle.its a shame.if you have no interest in any of this why on earth post.

Don't participate if you don't have any interest but to try and humiliate those who do or to chat rubbish as in this thread obviously warrants some sort of response.

I took a bit of interest in the Bochum friendship even though it isn't my thing but I certainly don't try and ridicule it or any of those involved.

Don't participate if you don't have any interest but to try and humiliate those who do or to chat rubbish as in this thread obviously warrants some sort of response.

I took a bit of interest in the Bochum friendship even though it isn't my thing but I certainly don't try and ridicule it or any of those involved.

Just out of interest, how come you've taken to the Anderlecht alliance but the Bochum one isn't your thing? What sets them apart as both seem to revolve around getting pissed with Europeans?

I don't buy into this whole football alliance bullshit anyway. Why do we need to have an alliance with anyone? Smacks of us being desperate for someone to like us to massage our own ego.

Yeah, we clearly had massive egos on us when Bochum guys started coming over when we were in the third division.

The only real instance of what you're describing would be people lapping up the random Italians rocking up for the Everton match and even then, it's not like our fans begged them to come over is it?

I don't buy into this whole football alliance bullshit anyway. Why do we need to have an alliance with anyone? Smacks of us being desperate for someone to like us to massage our own ego.

I think it used to be called making friends, not sure when it became an "alliance". lol

Just out of interest, how come you've taken to the Anderlecht alliance but the Bochum one isn't your thing? What sets them apart as both seem to revolve around getting pissed with Europeans?

Errrr, German mining city or Belgian capital.

Not the toughest call you'll ever make. :D

That's a matter of opinion and in my opinion you clearly haven't tried enough Belgian beers.

I guess you can get good speciality beers wherever, I was more going on the main beer served in that town and I'd much rather drink Feige out the bottle that Amstel out the tap  :D

Haven't I seen photos of the Anderlecht trip with them all outside an Amstel bar? You'd have thought I'd been on the Fiege this morning if not  lol

Maybe, but then you see pubs with signs for foreign lagers all over the place I guess?

Brussels is tops for beer assuming you're drinking the local gear, but Fiege is a great pilsner all the same.

Maybe, but then you see pubs with signs for foreign lagers all over the place I guess?

Brussels is tops for beer assuming you're drinking the local gear, but Fiege is a great pilsner all the same.

Haha I guess you're right. I'll just stick to drinking the stuff aha 

Archived