Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Tonight's Moan In

Arrrrgh... we didn't get battered by a mediocre team you muppet!!!! They are one of the favourites for the league and we outplayed them for 80minutes!!

Carl will be off to slash his wrists in a minute. What an absolute joke, talking about giving Cl less than 11 games. MADNESS!!!!!

Arrrrgh... we didn't get battered by a mediocre team you muppet!!!! They are one of the favourites for the league and we outplayed them for 80minutes!!

Carl will be off to slash his wrists in a minute. What an absolute joke, talking about giving Cl less than 11 games. MADNESS!!!!!

152693[/snapback]

To show you how bad Carl is I find myself agreeing with you. :blink::( <_< Carl was a prime fool. :huh::ph34r::unsure:

What a depressive gimp  lol

He thinks we'll have 14,000 watching in 8 weeks. Thats hard when we have almost 15,000 season ticket holders

152696[/snapback]

lol

What a depressive gimp  lol

He thinks we'll have 14,000 watching in 8 weeks. Thats hard when we have almost 15,000 season ticket holders

152696[/snapback]

Like I said last week some muppet threw their season ticket onto the pitch during one game. So it would take 1000 people to do that during the Sheff U and Ipswich games lol

Like I said last week some muppet threw their season ticket onto the pitch during one game. So it would take 1000 people to do that during the Sheff U and Ipswich games  lol

152705[/snapback]

Cool... i'm going down to pick them up and flog em off on the cheap.

Archived