Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jh95

West Midlands/South West fans?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm in Solihull and work in the centre of Brum - my favourite moment this year was coming through passport control in Rome a few weeks back and the otherwise bored border guard saw my place of birth (Leicester) and eulogised over Ranieri and Leicester.  The best border experience ever!

• 1 month later...

hi live in worcester i have a season ticket but due to a stroke i am unable to drive to leicester for home games.looking for someone to share travel with and i also have a parking ticket so can park near ground.my wife could drop me off within worcestershire,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2018 at 06:55, Cardiff_Fox said:

Where do folk watch Leicester when in Sky or BT in Birmingham? I’m all but banned now watching LCFC in my own house 

I can offer sanctuary at mine! Have thankfully managed to convert my Bristol-born husband into a Fox. Even wears his shirt during his 5 aside matches.

You probably need to get that sorted though!

Edited by rachhere

11 hours ago, rachhere said:

I can offer sanctuary at mine! Have thankfully managed to convert my Bristol-born husband into a Fox. Even wears his shirt during his 5 aside matches.

You probably need to get that sorted though!

It’s more that I’m far too animated in my own house.  

Watched the Arsenal game in the British Oak in Stirchley. Being a Monday night it was empty. 

• 1 year later...
On 19/02/2020 at 10:39, FLAN said:

Anyone know of a bar near NEC which might show the Norwich game on 28th. I’m driving the kids to a gig and will hang Bouy if I can watch it somewhere 

There's at least one wetherspoons inside the NEC in the space between the exhibition halls which might be worth a try? This one says there are TV screens: https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/west-midlands/wetherspoons-birmingham-nec-exhibition-centre Otherwise plenty of hotels in the area that might be showing it the bar? 

• Like 1