Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue Arrow

Stoke game highlights

I don't get East Midlands, I get West... Pathetic I know, Aww CRAP, i would have seen them, cos Stoke are in WM, damn

154438[/snapback]

Same here :(

Fortunately I was watching TV on my lunch break at work today and up popped the goals on Central news! :D They were all excellent finishes, I hope the strikers can continue their excellent form.

"QUALITY AINT BRILL" <--- youre not wrong there!

cheers for the link, I remember that game four nil with four headers after 15 minutes!

154345[/snapback]

I remember that game, i had to be in school or some organisation for some presentation thing. I got a crappy award but wanted to be at home watching the game! :angry: And when i got back in the car we were already 4-0 up, so i missed all the fun!

Ah, makes sense now... thanks.

154511[/snapback]

No problems m8. To be honest, its not worth getting Top Up TV because you might as well pay a bit extra and get Sky or NTL and that wya you get loads more decent channels. But im sticking with Freeview, got all i want really.

Waheyyyyy!!!! ^^^ someone would have posted it anyway cos there are a few people with world

THAT COMMENTARY IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

But is that off the STOKE website as the start is in RED instead of leicester's BLUE, so that may explain the commentary  :P

154578[/snapback]

And why Leic City goals are reported with so much apathy...

Archived