Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackburn Away.

I think 3.5k advance sales is a great effort!

This isn't an hour or two away, for most of us we're talking a two and a half hour journey at least. Not many clubs take such a high number that far away, and all of our big supports in this league have usually come in the Midlands or South Yorkshire which is obviously far easier for people to get to.

In any case, I stopped caring too much about numbers when I'd been at Forest with 8,000 and an average atmosphere but away at Derby on a Tuesday night with 2,000 and a great atmosphere. IMO as soon as the number gets over 2,000 the atmosphere starts to get a little diluted.

Barnsley away..4.5k

Was mega loud

I went for a cig just 5mins into the second half

Some steward said gee leicester are loud tonight

So not always the case...

My favourite steward quote was when we played Portsmouth at forests ground in the play off semi, I was at the back of trent end with the city fans in lively mood when I heard him say to his mate, 'never seen it like this before'.

Excellent following again today,

Though I'm very surprised we've ONLY sold the 3700 or so,

Have took only a couple of hundred less to Barnsley on a Tuesday night,

Ild have thought we would have sold 5k or so for this(or the maximum we could have had) with it being a Saturday,the position we are in,and the fan base we have,still excellent following folks.

Archived