Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackburn Away.

So on the main forum, says we have nearly sold out the 3800, so will we get more on the gate??

I don't know where this figure has come from, the Twitter feed said 3300 earlier today, I doubt 500 have gone in that time.  I think we'll be there or thereabouts, people seem to get a bit hung up on numbers.  Just enjoy it if you ARE going! 

My Dad had the same problem I think. Before my time of going to away games though that.

Annoying but not a lot can be done.

Was on same coaches that year. Only just made it in time but we had a mate stood outside the ground. We had his ticket. We had to ring the ticket office with all the seat details barcode etc so he could get in lol

it's my first away game for a while, and me and my old man have got tickets in completely seperate rows, do people really take a note of seat and row numbers etc? or just go wherever?

it's my first away game for a while, and me and my old man have got tickets in completely seperate rows, do people really take a note of seat and row numbers etc? or just go wherever?

Some do but it isn't hard to move at away games if you want to.

I have ended up with 1 spare ticket , selling for face value + £1 booking fee so £26

It's a bit below the belt asking for your booking fee, it's a quid ffs.

Would you have asked them for a few quid for your petrol if you'd driven down to get the ticket you're selling as well?

It's a bit below the belt asking for your booking fee, it's a quid ffs.

Would you have asked them for a few quid for your petrol if you'd driven down to get the ticket you're selling as well?

Below the belt is a bit harsh. 

£26 is face value, that's what he paid for his ticket so I hardly think he's being a bell end asking for that.  

His main problem will be that it's on general sale so why would anyone buy from someone online when they can still get it through official channels? 

PROFITEERING!!!  :mad:  :angry:  :@

NOT , it cost me £26 as i had to pay booking fee ... I have organised a party of 17 people going up and asked favours off other season ticket holders and members and ended up with 18 , so i have to  sell as its too late to return .

It would be shit profiteering just making £1  ????

Below the belt is a bit harsh. 

£26 is face value, that's what he paid for his ticket so I hardly think he's being a bell end asking for that.  

d sell it cheap on day 

His main problem will be that it's on general sale so why would anyone buy from someone online when they can still get it through official channels? 

exactly - i think i will end up with the ticket and sell cheap on day if its not a sell out ( thought it would be but as you can see i did not buy extra on purpose ) -   maybe i should just sit on my computer and type bitchy comments rather than try and sort a birthday bash to blackburn for a load of fans ....

NOT , it cost me £26 as i had to pay booking fee ... I have organised a party of 17 people going up and asked favours off other season ticket holders and members and ended up with 18 , so i have to  sell as its too late to return .

It would be shit profiteering just making £1  ????

Just a joke buddy  ;)  You're selling it for face value in my mind. I see no reason why anyone would complain about what you're doing.

Just a joke buddy  ;)  You're selling it for face value in my mind. I see no reason why anyone would complain about what you're doing.

no problem ,

just a bit miffed as two tickets gone missing in post , other tickets order at same time are miles apart .... blooming the way they sell tickets means i have to beg favours to ensure we get them , we had booked travel and over night accommodation already so didnt want to risk general sale. .

guys, I need a favour, me a friend and my dad have all bought tickets, however they've given me and my dad upper tier, whilst my friend got lower tier, the sales centre aren't doing anything about it, is there anybody that would want to swap an upper tier ticket for a lower tier on the day? i'll buy you a few pints and a pie!

Archived