Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackburn Away.

Theres an u18 price at £7 now mate, that's what I got told by the ticket office when I was a bit confused that I got it for £7

Rang up earlier mate and they said no u18 ticket, so still went ahead with u16 ticket. Hopefully get in easily on Saturday with out any problems

Beaten me to it!

Very good numbers but not great considering our phenomenal form and that it's a 3pm kick off. 

Be interesting to see the difference with regards to Burnley numbers when it gets to the same sales stage, whether people prioritise the opposition or the kick  off time/location. 

Nearly 3300 is a good effort imo, lets not forget more people may decide to go between today and Saturday. Can't wait personally, I do like Blackburn away. Pretty sure we didn't take too many last season, should have won that game as well.

I've only been the once. It cannot be worse than last year. That was just a total disaster. Got there at half 3, went 1 down seconds later, dominated the rest of the game, had a perfectly good goal chalked off, lost it late.

Nearly 3300 is a good effort imo, lets not forget more people may decide to go between today and Saturday. Can't wait personally, I do like Blackburn away. Pretty sure we didn't take too

many last season, should have won that game as well.

Atmosphere was shocking last season, I think we took around 1700 last season, so we will easy double that this term,

Atmosphere was shocking last season, I think we took around 1700 last season, so we will easy double that this term,

It really was dire but it was dire at most aways last year. It'll be better all-round this time.

I've only been the once. It cannot be worse than last year. That was just a total disaster. Got there at half 3, went 1 down seconds later, dominated the rest of the game, had a perfectly good goal chalked off, lost it late.

Why we're you late mate if you don't mind me asking?

Bus broke down lol left at 10am. First time I'd ever been on that bus and it breaks down. Remarkable.

I recall a similiar experience in 2004 in the premier league heading to Old Trafford.

Two overturned lorries on the motorway and we get in 15 minutes late - Gary Neville scores the only goal in a dour 1-0 win for the hosts. 

Didn't get back to the KP (then Walkers) until 3 in the morning... 

I recall a similiar experience in 2004 in the premier league heading to Old Trafford.

Two overturned lorries on the motorway and we get in 15 minutes late - Gary Neville scores the only goal in a dour 1-0 win for the hosts. 

Didn't get back to the KP (then Walkers) until 3 in the morning... 

My Dad had the same problem I think. Before my time of going to away games though that.

Annoying but not a lot can be done.

Archived