Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackburn Away.

Blackburn Rovers 
SkyBet Championship
Saturday 22 March | Kick-Off: 15:00

Initial Allocation: 3,060

Ticket Prices 

Age Bands Prices Adults £25 Seniors (over 65)* £15 Under 16s* £7

Sales Criteria 

Sale Date Criteria Mon 24 Feb STHs with 12+ points Thurs 27 Feb STHs with 8+ points Tues 4 March STHs with 5+ points Fri 7 March STHs with 3+ points Tues 11 March STHs Thurs 13 March (9am) Foxes Club Members Thurs 13 March (2pm) Fans WITH booking history** Tues 18 March General Sale

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/#4jxePuOj3hdacXuF.99

Still rather have it sorted than having to leave it until four days before the match. There really is no need for the length of time between each tier of priority under the new system.

I've said this before regarding the length between general sale and match day. It's absolutely ridiculous and something that needs bringing up in meetings with LCFC.

They have the bar scanners. I got an under 16 when I was 20 last year, got in fine but did leave it close to 3 so it was very busy at the turnstile.

Perfect, asked a Leeds mate of mine who's in the same year who said he got away with it this season. Looks like I'll be 15 for the day... 

Archived