Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackburn Away.

Upper tier views are excellent but atmosphere in lower is normally better.

Blackburn's fans were a right odd bunch last year.

I'm training this. It doesn't feel like a 4 hour train journey at all. I did it for Blackpool. It's not as bad when you change twice as you've got freedom to explore... Birmingham and Preston stations lol

@LCFCFan1995... If it's better around Preston then is it just worth sticking around there for a bit? I bet it's cheap as hell from Preston to Blackburn but it's up to you lot I suppose.

To the Blackburn fan... how long a walk is Mill Hill from Ewood Park?

Blackburn's fans were a right odd bunch last year.   Cheers for that! haha

To the Blackburn fan... how long a walk is Mill Hill from Ewood Park? Mill Hill is around 15 mins walk, Blackburn is 20mins but plenty of buses from there to the ground.

I've phoned the local hero and food and beer is deffo being served from 7am :) had to make sure of that one !!

To the blackburn fan.. Now the fernhurst is not allowing away fans where is the best pub for away fans? Golden cap? Cheers

I usually drink in the Brown Cow which is just up the hill from the McD's opposite the ground. Away fans welcome.

Other than that there is the Golden Cup and Uncle Jack's.

Is the brown cow on livesey branch Road? Is it far from the ground as I've got someone with me who can't walk far.

Also where is best for parking? Can you still Park on the car park next to the ground? Thanks.

Is the brown cow on livesey branch Road? Is it far from the ground as I've got someone with me who can't walk far.

Also where is best for parking? Can you still Park on the car park next to the ground? Thanks.

Yes, it's on Livesey Branch Road... up the hill on your left. 5 mins walk max but uphill like I say.

You can park on the car park next to the ground for a tenner... cheaper car park's £4-£5 are on Branch Road (note not Livesey Branch Road) towards Lower Darwen and Uncle Jack's pub is on that stretch, all on the flat too.

So looks like if we drive we might park at a car park on Branch Road and then drink at one of of the pubs nearby. Does this sound legit Ben_BRFC?

Yep. Uncle Jack's is on Branch Road. Away friendly.

Plenty of businesses utilise their car park's on branch road at £4-£5 per car. You won't miss them.

Blackburn's fans were a right odd bunch last year.   Cheers for that! haha

To the Blackburn fan... how long a walk is Mill Hill from Ewood Park? Mill Hill is around 15 mins walk, Blackburn is 20mins but plenty of buses from there to the ground.

Cheers :)

Work's dragging already. Been looking forward to this one for a while.

Yes, it's on Livesey Branch Road... up the hill on your left. 5 mins walk max but uphill like I say.

You can park on the car park next to the ground for a tenner... cheaper car park's £4-£5 are on Branch Road (note not Livesey Branch Road) towards Lower Darwen and Uncle Jack's pub is on that stretch, all on the flat too.

Thanks. I've taken a walk down branch on google maps lol I think that will be best for me, close to pub (uncle jacks) and short walk to ground.

getting u16s ticket, 17 years old. what's the chance of getting caught and having to pay out for adult ticket? :unsure:

Theres an u18 price at £7 now mate, that's what I got told by the ticket office when I was a bit confused that I got it for £7

Archived