Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackburn Away.

Golden Cup

• Real Ale
  • Beer Garden
  • Sky

Can't find much info about Uncle Jacks.

Ideally want somewhere to watch the Brian Clough Trophy final. I'm guessing Golden Cup if they have Sky?

According to the banner outside Uncle Jacks (From looking on Google Maps) they also have Sky.

Sounds like most will be going Golden Cup though.

Both are about a 15 minutes walk. (According to Google Maps)

Yea I think it will be our highest to date. Interesting, whilst our attendances have been constantly fairly high, we do normally take 5 or 6k somewhere. Barnsley, Cov etc in the past. Haven't had a huge following this season apart from the Cups.

Anyway. Should be great tomorrow.

Yea I think it will be our highest to date. Interesting, whilst our attendances have been constantly fairly high, we do normally take 5 or 6k somewhere. Barnsley, Cov etc in the past. Haven't had a huge following this season apart from the Cups.

Anyway. Should be great tomorrow.

haven't had much of a chance tbf. 

at the start of the season and how it's progressed, our biggest/most exciting looking away followings would've been forest (reduced allocation), watford (lunchtime tv), qpr (lunchtime tv), barnsley (tuesday), birmingham (tuesday), wigan (tuesday), bolton (tuesday) & burnley (lunchtime tv). 

only realistically derby we could've done 4k+ (if that's even possible?). 

this one should be deeeece though. 

Not sure how people can be disappointed. Whether we're top or not, people still have to get time off work and pay the prices regardless of league position. 3.5k actually isnt all that bad considering Burnley away is only next week.

With so few opportunities to follow the team away this season (midweek games, limited allocations) you'd have thought more would've taken this one.

I don't think it's reflective of poor support, I was really impressed by the turnout at Barnsley.

This is an awkward one to get to for most and we have neither glamorous opposition or a landmark moment on the cards so double last seasons numbers is around what I expected.

Think I am now going to the Golden Cup instead of Uncle Jacks, as the name doesn't sound as seedy.

I think the phrase "Uncle Jack's Golden Cup" was a phrase given in evidence at the trials of any one of a number of 70s celebrities recently.

Lets be honest the numbers we are taking aren't great, should be more what's the excuse? Saturday 3pm KO decent ticket prices cannot see any reason why more people aren't going to this oh well their loss when we beat Blackburn 3-0  :D  ;)

Archived