Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxFromCoalville

First Time Season Ticket

Don't think the club have a cap on how many season tickets they would sell do they? Imagine they'd happily take 28k if they could?

Not had one since I moved out of the area but last time I did I got one in L1 no problem.

Don't think the club have a cap on how many season tickets they would sell do they? Imagine they'd happily take 28k if they could?

Not had one since I moved out of the area but last time I did I got one in L1 no problem.

They have to leave a minimum of 5% of the home gate available for walk-up sales.

They have to leave a minimum of 5% of the home gate available for walk-up sales.

So that's what.. about 29,000... so 5% of that... 1,450.

I'm just thinking when Norwich played us in the cup, didn't they cut our allocation because they'd oversold season tickets? I'm just wondering if we'd be in a similar scenario.

So that's what.. about 29,000... so 5% of that... 1,450.

I'm just thinking when Norwich played us in the cup, didn't they cut our allocation because they'd oversold season tickets? I'm just wondering if we'd be in a similar scenario.

I thought they oversold on match tickets to their season ticket holders? Unless all cup games are included in their ST price regardless of how far they progress?

Archived