Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Booking Fee

Since when have the club made it a £1 booking fee per ticket rather than per transaction??

I could've sworn it used to be £1 regardless of how many tickets bought? (When I say 'used to' I mean this season) Yet you go online and buy them and they charge you £1 per ticket..?

Any idea when it changed?

You should only have to pay any sort of fee if they are posting them, buying online should be easier and cheaper for them and certainly something they prefer hence why they keep encouraging its use despite it being totally inadequate.

You are right it was £1 per order online before regardless of how many tickets you ordered. I have ordered Qpr and Doncaster tkts and been charged £1 per ticket for both netting the club an extra tenner off me alone. So it is a new little money making scam.

You are right it was £1 per order online before regardless of how many tickets you ordered. I have ordered Qpr and Doncaster tkts and been charged £1 per ticket for both netting the club an extra tenner off me alone. So it is a new little money making scam.

Cheers. Just wanted to be certain I wasn't losing my marbles

Well apparently the club do read this forum, maybe they'll take this on board and do something to help the fans!

:crylaugh: and pigs might fly.

Put up the price of tickets by £1 and remove the booking fee? Same outcome, just doesn't wind people up the same way.

Archived