Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ceredigion

Smallest away following you've been part of

Carlisle away in the league cup this year we only 500 fans i believe, blimey that seems so long ago now. Another to mention is that horrible Friday night game in September 2010 in Hampshire if you know what i mean, i think we only 500 to that aswell.

Millwall away joined there club for £2 when leicester were banned the year we went up

Liverpool away when we were banned as they were rebuilding

Last one was Chelsea away when away fans was banned they were good days remember when bates had them electric fences up to stop fans invading the pitch what a wan,,er he was sorry still is

How many did we take to Vienna for the Red Star game?

Guardian report reckons we took 2000 "Red Star face at least a fine by Uefa, which is bound to investigate after the Yugslav club's 8,000 fans, outnumbering Leicester's by four to one, fired a flare into the English section before kick-off as the rival supporters squared up to each other across wire fencing."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2000/sep/29/uefa.sport1

Southampton away on a Tuesday night in March 2008; I think there must've been 300 of us there max. Possibly one of the worst away games I've ever been to with Matt Fryatt missing an absolute sitter with 5 minutes remaining.

Archived