Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Things you won't miss.....

Really? Don't Liverpool sing "we hate Everton too (and Leicester!)" or is that the Mancs?

I thought most teams sang that? Thought it was just one of those standard songs like "bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal".

I thought most teams sang that? Thought it was just one of those standard songs like "bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal".

Maybe. Maybe it started with the Chelsea song "over land and sea (and leicester)" which I always thought was connected to the 'North and Leicester' sign.

Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal was sung mostly by us and United I'm sure.

Whatever the origins of the songs, I'm sure we don't have any special relationship with Liverpool as somebody claimed above.

Maybe. Maybe it started with the Chelsea song "over land and sea (and leicester)" which I always thought was connected to the 'North and Leicester' sign.

Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal was sung mostly by us and United I'm sure.

Whatever the origins of the songs, I'm sure we don't have any special relationship with Liverpool as somebody claimed above.

Was originally an Arsenal song, my mate who's a Chelsea season ticket got a right bollocking of a Chelsea old boy for singing an 'Arsenal song' a few years ago lol

So people haven't been happy about robbing chants for years lol

Peter Beagrie - I've never known a pundit know so little about the individual players in football squads when it should be his bread and butter. He must annoy every fan of every club, no idea how he gets away with it.

Even Stevie Claridge on the FLS talking about Leicester - at the start of the season when we were not romping the league he was a bit of a misery when speaking about LCFC

Playing teams like Yeovil (and Forest :ph34r: ) - no disrespect intended it'll just be nice to be pitted against the big boys again.

Silencing some people in the pub who only loosely follow Premiership football and treating Leicester City as has-been, second rate, rubbish.

Stringer may actually have to up his game and actually commentate on the game and the players rather than taking five minute breaks to talk to Alan Young about fishing, birds or when Alan last played with a pig's bladder.

Maybe they'll change the pre-match day soundtrack again. If I ever hear Robbie singing Let Me Entertain You at the KP again, I may not be responsible for my actions.

Fans of nothing clubs like Watford coming on here and giving it the big 'un.

'Town full of Pakis' at the City Ground.

Having to wait until stupid o'clock in the morning for ten seconds of highlights on the FLS.

Yeovil and Barnsley bringing a taxi load of fans to us.

Millwall away.

Silencing some people in the pub who only loosely follow Premiership football and treating Leicester City as has-been, second rate, rubbish.

I see your point but, with all due respect, fvck these so called 'supporters'. I'm sick of hearing all this "well done for being back amongst the big boys". I'm happy we did it for the glory of achieving something and the boost it will give our club, not so we have the honour of playing at such hallowed grounds of Anfield and the 'Theatre of Dreams'. I don't need to see my club get spanked on live TV by the play thing of an oil trillionaire whose income is twice that of a small central-Asian country. I'd be just as happy watching City in the conference and that's something that these guys down the pub can't appreciate. So, yeah, I'll miss this league to a certain extent, as happy as I am we got promoted.

You probably all think I'm a right bitter and twisted old bastard!

A post match analysis on Sky that essentially shows the goals, and is then proceeded by Beagrie saying "they're where they are in the league for a reason" - a statement so inherently obvious it isn't worthy of being called 'analysis'. Absolutely can't wait till we have the likes of Carragher, Jamie Redknapp and Gary Neville dissecting the way Waseliewski butchers the art of tackling

I see your point but, with all due respect, fvck these so called 'supporters'. I'm sick of hearing all this "well done for being back amongst the big boys". I'm happy we did it for the glory of achieving something and the boost it will give our club, not so we have the honour of playing at such hallowed grounds of Anfield and the 'Theatre of Dreams'. I don't need to see my club get spanked on live TV by the play thing of an oil trillionaire whose income is twice that of a small central-Asian country. I'd be just as happy watching City in the conference and that's something that these guys down the pub can't appreciate. So, yeah, I'll miss this league to a certain extent, as happy as I am we got promoted.

You probably all think I'm a right bitter and twisted old bastard!

lol - Nah, I don't see you as bitter or twisted Bov! We are not too far away though from being a trillionaire's play-thing ourselves in some ways. I'll always watch City, whatever the League. It just annoys me when some bloke from Kent is banging on about his love and support for Man City when he can't name the starting line up for his team and has watched two games on telly this season telling me we won't make it in the Premiership blah blah blah.....

Why do i log into a forum of my club and see people bumming Liverpool with pictures of Steven Gerrard? 

So **** off Stevie B

**** you you ****

I find it hilarious that people react like this when someone isnt sucking off a "fan in peace". Liverpool are absolute scum in my opinion and if i dont want to see people bumming up to them on a Leicester City forum i'll ****ing say so. 

Charity Shield, Filbert Street, 1971. Scouse pitch invasion and then took the Filbert Street end. Me old Ma got pushed over. Have disliked 'L'pool' ever since. I'm sure most of their fans are decent but if someone pushes your Ma over that sticks for life. 

Charity Shield, Filbert Street, 1971. Scouse pitch invasion and then took the Filbert Street end. Me old Ma got pushed over. Have disliked 'L'pool' ever since. I'm sure most of their fans are decent but if someone pushes your Ma over that sticks for life.

Not the only thing they've pushed over

Think alot of people know what Liverpool fans are like. Can't really say anything though because they're so innocent of course.

Based on what?

I find it hilarious that people need to slag off other teams and fans without a proper foundation.

Before we have the right to give any of the "big" teams the big one, we have to earn the right to stay in the top tier and string a couple of decent seasons together.

Other than that, your attempts at creating some sort of bad blood are, quite frankly, embarrassing.

We've received praise from a Liverpool fan which I find is a pretty neat gesture.

If you think im trying to create anything then alright mate lol any club could come on here and give us praise and thats fine, but when i start seeing ohhhhh liverpool fwend, heres a picture of Stevie G, love youuuuuuuu then i'll want to be sick.

And i hate Liverpool because they are scum. 

I won't miss the silence in between the goals even when we have put six past someone. Hopefully playing in the Prem will bring a lot more atmosphere and dare I say professionalism  to the club. I hope to God they clean the outside up and do something about the catering that really is lower league standard.

I won't miss the silence in between the goals even when we have put six past someone. Hopefully playing in the Prem will bring a lot more atmosphere and dare I say professionalism to the club. I hope to God they clean the outside up and do something about the catering that really is lower league standard.

Funny how clubs are happy to spunk millions on agents and players salaries yet allow their grounds to become run down and grubby. The Etihad is the same from the outside....

Archived