Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DangerFox

I can't get tickets....I'm not happy!

How have we still not sold out? Is this going to be one of those games where the Club make out there's no tickets left and then the attendance is read out as 24,500?

Because the people who can't get tickets and are not happy haven't been to enough games to get them

Well, went to the ticket office after work, place was about empty.

Spoke to the guy I've seen a few times this season, showed him my tickets and got my ticket :)

they didn't check the database? That surprises me but good on you.

they didn't check the database? That surprises me but good on you.

if he took his old tickets would indicate he got them on matchdays which does not show in your history so there would be no data to check  so as long as he had the 6 stubs he would qualify

From the sound of things there are still some tickets available since I was offered two areas to sit, price was a little high but not the most expensive ticket I've bought this season.

I can't get tickets for the last 2 games of the season! I really wanted to go to the Huddesfield and Doncaster games!

I know some will say, well you should be a season ticket holder etc. but until this year I've always played football myself on Saturdays and this year I stopped playing mostly and started going to LCFC games. I would say I've been to probably a 1/3 if not 1/2 of the games this year. And next year I have decided to retire from the game as my back won't allow me anymore, so I'm getting a season tickets.

Nothing I can do I know, I'm just having a moan, I just would have been apart of celebrations as I've been there most of the season. I even went to the Brighton game when the party was silenced by the police and the fact that we lost terribly!

All the season ticket holders have bought extra tickets for people who probably haven't been this season.

Anyway, moan over!

You should be a season ticket holder. No sympathy.

Archived