Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DangerFox

I can't get tickets....I'm not happy!

Donny fan here. We've received another 1000 tickets which takes up our allocation to 2000. With what is riding on the game, We won't be returning any of that allocation.

I'll be there, unfortunately, I can only see it ending in tears for us.

Donny fan here. We've received another 1000 tickets which takes up our allocation to 2000. With what is riding on the game, We won't be returning any of that allocation.

Hopefully we'll win but results go your way, then we can all party.

know anyone whos not going that could get me a couple ??? :)

know anyone whos not going that could get me a couple ??? :)

Afraid not. We've got about 800 left that go on sale tomorrow and I reckon they'll all be gone by the end of the day.

Where's good for drinking in the centre? Are we likely to get any bother?

If Donny get 2,000 seats and the away corner holds over 3,000, what's happening to the other 1,000 seats? Who are they being released to, if at all?

Afraid not. We've got about 800 left that go on sale tomorrow and I reckon they'll all be gone by the end of the day.

You won't get any trouble :)

Trouble? FFS, this is not 1972. Let us win, you'll be fine! Seriously, no trouble, those days have long gone (shame!), although it could get quite loud when we sing 'Stand up for the champions', so you may need ear defenders.

Not unless your looking for it.

Town will be shit before game as early ko. Only places like spoons will be open. Or some of the out of town pubs up freemans common maybe open early.

Trouble? FFS, this is not 1972. Let us win, you'll be fine! Seriously, no trouble, those days have long gone (shame!), although it could get quite loud when we sing 'Stand up for the champions', so you may need ear defenders.

Hope you like leicesters going up, going up, leicesters going up.

Else you may need yours lol

Not sure. Rovers settled for an allocation of 2000. Although as things stand we'd have definitely sold 3000 if they were available. Everyone comes out of the wood work for games like this. Theres a lot of us coming on the train from Donny at 7.55, getting into Leicester at 9.30 so will probably head to a Wetherspoons.

I'm dreading it in all honestly.

i bought a donny membership online to try and then get tickets but it still wouldnt let me buy 2 :(

They're not on general sale til tomorrow. Only been season ticket holders so far. A membership will be no good, you need a previous history of buying tickets to get any.

They're not on general sale til tomorrow. Only been season ticket holders so far. A membership will be no good, you need a previous history of buying tickets to get any.

it said st and members originally hence i bought a membership. but now its saying a history even for general sale :( was tempted to buy reading tickets but didnt in the end.. my sons gutted :( 

Donny rover... Head to the last Plantagenet ( wetherspoons) which is 2mins walk from station. As u walk out station turn right onto granby street. There's also the glasshouse nearer the ground on freemans common which is both home and away. You won't get any beef from out lot on Saturday pal we just wanna drink and celebrate;) av a gud day

it said st and members originally hence i bought a membership. but now its saying a history even for general sale :( was tempted to buy reading tickets but didnt in the end.. my sons gutted :(

I remember when we won League 2 back in 2003. Same problem then. Thousands locked out at Belle Vue. Luckily, the stadium was that shit, you could climb a fence, sit on it and watch the game.

Not sure. Rovers settled for an allocation of 2000. Although as things stand we'd have definitely sold 3000 if they were available. Everyone comes out of the wood work for games like this. Theres a lot of us coming on the train from Donny at 7.55, getting into Leicester at 9.30 so will probably head to a Wetherspoons.

I'm dreading it in all honestly.

Well if you could sell 3000 then I'm sure we'd give them to you. Unless we're doing what Forest do to us and only give you the league minimum of 2000 to keep the rest for ourselves, but we don't tend to do that.

I can see Birmingham losing both games anyway, Lee Clarke's interviews at the moment are absolutely tragic.

Pretty sure Local Hero (Freemans Common) is open at 8am on Saturday, they had flyers out when I had brekkie there yesterday morning

I always get these mixed up, is that the one next to the bingo?

If so I thought that was home fans only, the one up opposite Morrisons is away friendly, Counting house.

Well if you could sell 3000 then I'm sure we'd give them to you. Unless we're doing what Forest do to us and only give you the league minimum of 2000 to keep the rest for ourselves, but we don't tend to do that.

I can see Birmingham losing both games anyway, Lee Clarke's interviews at the moment are absolutely tragic.

I think I read somewhere that we are having a thousand from the away end, sent them thousand and held back a thousand in case they didn't want them then we would release them for sale to our fans. Obviously their situation means there is a demand for them now and as a result the second thousand has to go to donny.

Been to majority of home games this season but can't get tickets for Donny so I'm naturally devastated !! Watched Burnley game Saturday , 14000 for last home game of season after achieving promotion ! Firstly where are all the Burnley fans !!! Secondly are they all coming to our last home game!!!! That would explain the 5000 or so extra fans who fancy a day out at the expense of fans like me!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been to majority of home games this season but can't get tickets for Donny so I'm naturally devastated !! Watched Burnley game Saturday , 14000 for last home game of season after achieving promotion ! Firstly where are all the Burnley fans !!! Secondly are they all coming to our last home game!!!! That would explain the 5000 or so extra fans who fancy a day out at the expense of fans like me!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep. That's it. We're giving a load to Burnley fans to rub their noses in it.

Also, are you related to Steve Oakley?

Archived