Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DangerFox

I can't get tickets....I'm not happy!

What they've actually done is screwed people over who have been regulars this season and not for any good reason, really. It was always going to sell out, but they've just made it nearly impossible for certain people to get a ticket, or two tickets together, as the majority of people would want.

This

I can't go to every game because I have a brain injury, so can't go on my own so even now this stupid thing holds me back getting tickets for when I can get somebody to come with me

That maybe so, but I do believe there should be a little bit more help for people who have disabilities who cannot make every game etc

Do you receive any form of DLA because I know Leicester offer Ambient Disabled Season Tickets and Matchday Tickets.

To be fair I think the facilities they offer to Disabled people is rather good?

I must be in the minority but this is the first game this season that I'm not that

fussed about going to. Also I find it quite amusing that ST holders are buying up

tickets for people who have probably been to less games than the plastics they have

been bitching about all season.

I might be playing devils advocate here but weren't the tickets on sale to members as well as season ticket holders. Would it not be feasible that members bought the vast majority of available tickets and would it not be beneficial to be a member in future, if like many people real life commitments mean its impossible to get down to every home game?

Sorry to be a pain but I didn't realize you can just pay to be a member? Has anybody else done that before?

it had been heavily promoted by the club up untill about christmas time

just for reference this is what this seasons member got

BLUE FOX MEMBERSHIP- £25

- Save £2 off home match tickets*

- Save £1 off home U21 Development League match tickets

- Complimentary Matchday Magazine voucher for one game

- Priority on the purchase of away tickets

- Priority on the purchase of home tickets **

- 20% Discount Voucher for the City Fanstore***

- 20% Discount Voucher for Banks Bar & Grill or Fusions Restaurant ***

- Guaranteed option to purchase a 2014/15 Season Membership

- Exclusive Members competitions, prize draws, merchandise and events

- Invitation to a special Members Day at King Power Stadium to watch Nigel Pearson put the players through their paces in a training session, players Q&A and signing session

- Upgrade your Membership to a 2ndHalf Season Ticket before December 25thand your Membership Fee deducted from the cost.

- A Foxes Members Card

*(£2 per game discount on individual match ticket purchase (up to a maximum of 10 games and a maximum discount of £20)

**Option to purchase home match tickets one week before the general release date

***One-use during the 2013/14 season

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/memberships/index.aspx#K9pgkqHVQub7xHbA.99

it had been heavily promoted by the club up untill about christmas time

just for reference this is what this seasons member got

BLUE FOX MEMBERSHIP- £25

- Save £2 off home match tickets*

- Save £1 off home U21 Development League match tickets

- Complimentary Matchday Magazine voucher for one game

- Priority on the purchase of away tickets

- Priority on the purchase of home tickets **

- 20% Discount Voucher for the City Fanstore***

- 20% Discount Voucher for Banks Bar & Grill or Fusions Restaurant ***

- Guaranteed option to purchase a 2014/15 Season Membership

- Exclusive Members competitions, prize draws, merchandise and events

- Invitation to a special Members Day at King Power Stadium to watch Nigel Pearson put the players through their paces in a training session, players Q&A and signing session

- Upgrade your Membership to a 2ndHalf Season Ticket before December 25thand your Membership Fee deducted from the cost.

- A Foxes Members Card

*(£2 per game discount on individual match ticket purchase (up to a maximum of 10 games and a maximum discount of £20)

**Option to purchase home match tickets one week before the general release date

***One-use during the 2013/14 season

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/memberships/index.aspx#K9pgkqHVQub7xHbA.99

Thanks for that mate, I will get the me membership in the future, I'm annoyed though because I could have had one all along and not had this problem, I do still make games but I went to more games in league 1 and Sven era than what I have done the past 2 seasons for some reason lol

Thanks for they mate I will get that in the future, I'm annoyed though because I could have had one all along and big had this problem, I do still make games it went to more games in league 1 and Sven era than what I have done the past 2 seasons for some reason lol

Translate to English pls!

If they are anything like you, I will stick with the ones I have, even if they do not have season tickets.

Still upset about the several thing eh? Sorry but you needed to be told.

If it makes you feel any better I have a Doncaster ticket   :thumbup:

Sorry to be a pain but I didn't realize you can just pay to be a member? Has anybody else done that before?

Yep. I paid £20 (or £25, can't remember) earlier on in the season and got a ticket for this game no problem (apart from a couple of hours faff on the morning they went on sale). You can also pay for memberships that include tickets (like a £120 membership will also get you 4 tickets, or something like that)

Edit: just seen it's been answered in full above!

Yep. I paid £20 (or £25, can't remember) earlier on in the season and got a ticket for this game no problem (apart from a couple of hours faff on the morning they went on sale). You can also pay for memberships that include tickets (like a £120 membership will also get you 4 tickets, or something like that)

Edit: just seen it's been answered in full above!

But still a big thanks for that I understand that a lot more :)

Yes, you are a class act aren't you, you can go back on ignore where you belong.

Like I said mate, I just couldn't let you go on thinking several specifically meant seven. I know it was humiliating for you but I can think of far more humiliating or calamitous situations in real life if you'd been allowed to carry on in your ignorance. You should be thanking me.  :thumbup:

Archived