Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DangerFox

I can't get tickets....I'm not happy!

Yes, didn't know it was home only...

Yeh Local Hero next to the Aylestone rd is always home fans  only and has doorstaff  on checking  and signs assuming someone is wearing away team kit

The Counting house up by Sturgess Volvo and the Morrisons is mixed although often tends to be  a higher percentage of away supporters. Really cant see any beef with Donny fans TBH so should be a party atmosphere Gutted I wont be there, stuck   in a meeting unless they can move the kick-off to 1500 but tickets are like rocking horse poo so no chance.

100 points or 102  that's the question

All the one game wonders can now get a ticket

If you had actually read the article you'd realise it says:

Tickets will ONLY be sold to those supporters who meet the qualifying criteria and no tickets will be sold to supporters who have not attended the required eight league fixtures this season.

So it's more for the loyal non STH's

Only just found out about this, will go down after work tomorrow with all my tickets I kept hold of from the season as proof and hope there are some left, surprised I retained so many.

Did not realise I went to the pre season friendly, even have that ticket still lol

Doubt there will be any but stranger things have happened.

Only just found out about this, will go down after work tomorrow with all my tickets I kept hold of from the season as proof and hope there are some left, surprised I retained so many.

Did not realise I went to the pre season friendly, even have that ticket still lol

Doubt there will be any but stranger things have happened.

Surely it would have to be on the system and you cant just bring tickets as they could be any body's, not saying you're lying but the ticket office may see it that way.

Surely it would have to be on the system and you cant just bring tickets as they could be any body's, not saying you're lying but the ticket office may see it that way.

True but It wont hurt to have the tickets stashed in my coat pocket when I go down though I doubt there will be any left.

One of the guys I normally go down with borrowed the factory managers members card and gave the second ticket to another mate whilst not giving his lad a chance lol , could not believe he did that,...wish I'd asked first :ph34r: .

Collected my tickets for the away end. They are on row BB. Was wondering if one of you fine gentlemen (or ladies) knows whether this is near the front or back?

Row A is at the front, so you'll be (if my maths is correct) 28 rows back :D

Cheers people. General theme from our message boards is that people won't be sat in their allocated seats anyway. What are your stewards like? Better than Boltons I hope!

Collected my tickets for the away end. They are on row BB. Was wondering if one of you fine gentlemen (or ladies) knows whether this is near the front or back?

BB is a good row and you are in good company... ME!

Just over half way up and a good view (not really any bad ones).

Stewards are ok as long as ur not thinking of letting any flares off,then the old bill/ SAS turn up how many u sold? hope brum lose so we can all party

Hi boys and girls first post, I Live in Diss Norfolk.I just rang up, waited for two minutes and got a ticket!!!! There are only 100 left. RESULT!

a794dfc389146f37ac357b9cd1c47892.jpg?ito

a794dfc389146f37ac357b9cd1c47892.jpg?ito 

Edited by Emilio Lestavez, Today, 12:31 PM.

• rep_up.png
  •  

8685901-small.jpg

'Shrenchel', on Aug 24 2009, 11:29 PM, said:snapback.png

More cvnts, less chat.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.Despite living in Norfolk I have attended over a dozen matches this season including Yeovil, Blackpool, Carlisle, and Reading all away and the rest at home, but I see your point of the hand grenade throwing metaphore. Anyway, I hope that you can get sorted for Saturday.

Archived