Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RGFox

Just saw Serge from Kasabian at station today...

Where would they play anyway? On the roof? lol

Love the idea of a load of roadies up there during the last 20 minutes of the match setting up the gear.

Like I've said before, it'd be pretty easy to mount some amps and a drum kit on a platform and wheel out at the end.

I don't know why people act as if it's wildly impossible.

Like I've said before, it'd be pretty easy to mount some amps and a drum kit on a platform and wheel out at the end.

I don't know why people act as if it's wildly impossible.

It is impossible... because we cannot hold concerts with stand full of people.

It is impossible... because we cannot hold concerts with stand full of people.

And what about a couple of songs? Cos we've had singers and bands (maybe :unsure:) (brass bands :P) perform in the past, perform more than 1 song in the past, (certainly 2 maybe 3) - can't name these performers because they have mainly been toilet but I'm sure what I've said is true.

And besides as people have mentioned they play a proper gig in Leicester in June so doubt they'd play a full, proper gig on Saturday if they're playing at all, you could argue is it worth there while and the effort of setting up for a few songs but I'm sure it's a huge dream of there's to play at the stadium.

Archived