Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

The gutted I am not there today thread

Yep - sitting at home in my shirt 125 years hoping there's a reliable stream!

Yeah doing everything to find a stream, about time truelife tv made a comeback! 

Although it's not my turn to go on the ST I share there were a couple of spares so I could've gone but as it's the missus' birthday weekend I agreed to stay at home.

Been cleaning stains out of the rug, but it's not all bad as I've just discovered we can easily fit a 10 x 3 shed in the passage down the side of our house.

Further proof it's our year, if any were needed

The missus is working and our puppy is too young to be left alone for that long so I couldn't go, but today is going brilliant. Dog is behaving (sleeping in her cage in the day, didn't even have to bribe her) and the stream is working without a hitch. I'll bottle up my joy and go a bit mental at the parade!

Stuck up in Stockport, couldn't get a ticket for Huddersfield and couldn't get one for today, BUT I was at Bolton, right at the front and I've got nearly 15 minutes of the celebrations afterwards on video on my phone and that was THE moment for me.

As for today, I listened to Messrs Stringer and Young, that is when I could hear them over that ****** noisy crowd that wouldn't stop singing, just like at Bolton. It's great joining in but when you're listening, that's when you realise what you are really missing!

Archived