Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steve_Walsh5

Kasabian Ticket

Check your PMs.

:)

just wanted to say a huge thanks to vacamion. 

sorted me 2 tickets at face value and even insisted i pay on receipt even though we have never even spoke before . posted yesterday and arrived today

looking forward to the 21st now. 

if your ever down for a game il have to get you a pint.

thanks again.

And for the record, m00nie offered to pay 1/2 up front prior to receipt, paid up straight away and insisted on paying the postage etc.

Top fellah.

You guys that are going, have a FANTASTIC time.

I've seen 'em a few times and they have rocked every single time.

My missus got the tickets for me as a present this time, but we found we were double booked and couldn't make it down.  :(

I hope, however, to open my window in Glasgow and hear them from up here.  :thumbup:

Enjoy...

just wanted to say a huge thanks to vacamion. 

sorted me 2 tickets at face value and even insisted i pay on receipt even though we have never even spoke before . posted yesterday and arrived today

looking forward to the 21st now. 

if your ever down for a game il have to get you a pint.

thanks again.

And for the record, m00nie offered to pay 1/2 up front prior to receipt, paid up straight away and insisted on paying the postage etc.

Top fellah.

You guys that are going, have a FANTASTIC time.

I've seen 'em a few times and they have rocked every single time.

My missus got the tickets for me as a present this time, but we found we were double booked and couldn't make it down.  :(

I hope, however, to open my window in Glasgow and hear them from up here.  :thumbup:

Enjoy...

LeicesterLADS

I have 2 spare hard copy/printed tickets available for sale if anyone is interested. I'm only prepared to sell as a pair and will sell at £90 for the pair (£45 each, I.e face value plus booking fee) but will not consider offers so please don't ask.

If anyone is interested please PM me. In the interests of fairness I'll treat any interested parties on a first come first served basis.

Archived