Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strokes

chromecast

Just downloaded XMBC to my android phone earlier today, decided to have a play around myself before buying anything.

So far I've got SportsDevil, Mash Up and Icefilms all working so think I'll settle for that for now.

Navi X has some good live streams as well.

Genesis and one channel are also good for TV and films.

Navi X and Genesis both installed now... both working (thanks very much for that & also all your other info was very useful too).

However I tried 1channel earlier and whenever I accessed it through Video Add On's every directory was empty? Tried a fresh install too.

Navi X and Genesis both installed now... both working (thanks very much for that & also all your other info was very useful too).

However I tried 1channel earlier and whenever I accessed it through Video Add On's every directory was empty? Tried a fresh install too.

It's geo blocked, you have to put in another URL or get a VPN . If you have any technical problems go on this forum  http://forums.tvaddons.ag/forum.php there'll be someone on there who can put you right.

It's geo blocked, you have to put in another URL or get a VPN . If you have any technical problems go on this forum  http://forums.tvaddons.ag/forum.php there'll be someone on there who can put you right.

Aight cheers, I might have a look another day but I can access 1channel through the 'Let Me Watch This' browser proxy if necessary. I'd imagine that through all the other working stations I have it's all covered anyhow.

I've never found a good quality football stream on XBMC yet? Looked on Navi and Sportsdevil but none seem better than streams you can get on the web. Any directions you could point me in?

• 4 weeks later...

Chromecast seems to have stopped working. I've tried setting it up again but it isn't working. When ever I go to connect the Wifi stops on my phone and switches to what ever the chromecast is called :/

sounds more like a problem with your phone, do you have another device you can test it with?

• 2 weeks later...

Bought an Ice Cube 2 box from Droid Sticks awhile ago. Works well although couple of things bothering me:

1. I stream Sports through the P2P add on or through Sports Devil however generally suffer from lots of buffering particularly when using AceStream streams. My connection is fast enough but does anyone know if I have to mess around with any particular settings to get it to work? I wonder if it's traffic related as Sky Sports News at around say midday was fine but when a game actually kicked off the buffering was really bad...

2. Also I'd like to connect iPhone / iPad but not sure how to do it, anyone know?

Thanks all..

Bought an Ice Cube 2 box from Droid Sticks awhile ago. Works well although couple of things bothering me:

1. I stream Sports through the P2P add on or through Sports Devil however generally suffer from lots of buffering particularly when using AceStream streams. My connection is fast enough but does anyone know if I have to mess around with any particular settings to get it to work? I wonder if it's traffic related as Sky Sports News at around say midday was fine but when a game actually kicked off the buffering was really bad...

2. Also I'd like to connect iPhone / iPad but not sure how to do it, anyone know?

Thanks all..

It seems to me when we're playing less interesting teams we always get buffering. It's usually a stream of a stream and there are less sources. As for P2P I've given up on them, always buffering and usually freeze meaning I have to restart xbmc.

I don't get any real buffering issues, and you can link up an iPad easily. Set up the air pin using the preloaded app, swipe up on the iPad and select the device. You can either mirror or send content.

Do you guys back up and restore regularly? I do mine weekly, maybe something internal could be slowing it down.

Archived