Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Punditry

You have to laugh at a lot of what he says just because it is so ridiculous.

Funniest thing I have heard in a while was yesterday and Martin Keown describing Raphael Varane and telling us all he has 'international sprinting ability', what the hell?

• 2 weeks later...

Be interesting to see the viewing figures tonight. Can't imagine why anybody would want to watch it on Itv, but there bound to be some. Bbc should get over 90% of the viewers, just showing how awful itv's coverage is,

Be interesting to see the viewing figures tonight. Can't imagine why anybody would want to watch it on Itv, but there bound to be some. Bbc should get over 90% of the viewers, just showing how awful itv's coverage is,

What summed up the difference for me was the Brazil v Germany coverage on BBC (pprofessional and insightful) against Chiles and Cannavaro talking about the game before the Holland v Argentina game with awful insight and even the suggestion Germany should have stopped scoring after 5!? To add,Chiles getting overexcited even a day after the Germany game, could you imagine how bad Chiles would have been to listen to if ITV covered that game live?

No brainer, BBC for me.

Archived