Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Punditry

Some pundits said Italy and Uruguay weren't as good as us so we ought to get through...

Always the kiss of death those sorts of comments!

Hodgson gave us the biggest kiss of death. Saying Suarez wasn't world class. Thanks Hodgson for doing Uruguay's pre-match motivational talk.

Confirming what everyone already knew. That's just extremely rude as well though, does he seriously have the front to say that to someone I assume he doesn't know that well and has 100 times the ability than he has at anything related to sport?

I know it's a bit of banter but it doesn't go down well at all. Chiles is just showing how awkward and out of touch he is once again.

Confirming what everyone already knew. That's just extremely rude as well though, does he seriously have the front to say that to someone I assume he doesn't know that well and has 100 times the ability than he has at anything related to sport?

I know it's a bit of banter but it doesn't go down well at all. Chiles is just showing how awkward and out of touch he is once again.

He can get away with it when he sat with his buddies Dixon, Wright and to a lesser extent Keane, but he's sat there with the extremely successful footballers who like you say, he probably hardly knows. Those "jokes" don't work.

Chiles just asked O'Neill a question. MON starts to answer it. Chiles says 'that's all we've got time for!'.

What the fvck is the point in asking something if you're gonna cut him off anyway?! Didn't even sound polite about it lol

Quite impressed with Danny murphy, knows his stuff and not a 'know what I mean' or 'you know' to be heard.

I like his voice too, quite easy to listen to for a long period of time, unlike Townsend and Carlisle.

Jonathan Pearce called Axel Witsel 'Alex'. 

Surely they have the names written down in front of them?!

He probably wrote Alex down though lol

On the subject of Witsel, Pearce said a line that winds me up. "if there's one player who wouldn't stay down, it's Witsel." Shall we add that to the list of about 1000 players who "aren't like that" you've mentioned over the years Jonathan? Terry, Keown, Adams, Batty....well literally every player who isn't a dainty little trickster.

gabby logan to roy "what would've been your ideal outcome this summer?" 

what do you think you stupid woman. 

Our media is so dull most of the time, so few interesting probing questions, everyone scared to actually say something different because it might be deemed controversial, like when sky sports have breaking news to announce Rooney says the manager should stay on, what's he going to say?  No he's shit, the FA should sack him? 

Archived