Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Punditry

i'm still in pieces about lawro forgetting maxi rodriguez's goal at world cup 06 the other day. 

"oh yeh that one with all them passes, good goal that"

"er no, not that one, that wasn't him" 

"i don't remember the other one you're on about" 

it was him doing the commentary on that game 8 years ago, too. hero. 

i'm still in pieces about lawro forgetting maxi rodriguez's goal at world cup 06 the other day. 

"oh yeh that one with all them passes, good goal that"

"er no, not that one, that wasn't him" 

"i don't remember the other one you're on about" 

it was him doing the commentary on that game 8 years ago, too. hero. 

Haha yes! Heard that too.

I thought Lawro was piss funny tonight. 

Did you hear him today where Pearce asked him a question and then Lawro just goes 'Ya'. That was it lol

I thought Lawro was piss funny tonight. 

when pearce asked him about something completely pointless and irrelevant from the 2010 world cup and he just went "i can't even remember yesterday so dunno" i was done. lawro is shit at actually analysing a game but he is great at sharp one liners and sarcasm. 

Why would anyone be looking at his crotch to even notice this?

It wasn't me who noticed, I read about the Glynn Hoddle camel toe on the Guardian or Independent website last night so thought I'd find some pictures and put a slide together for the punditry thread.

Dont know if anyone has watched the aussie - holland build up but they were chatting about various parts of the world cup

2 observations

1) matt smith is much more relaxed than chiles and makes it flow far better. (although lineker is still better)

2) MON is the best pundit at the world cup. insightful, opinionated, doesnt talk waffle but manages to make his point without being dull

Archived