Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Punditry

Was that really said? lol

Would love to see their reaction to videos of him in a City shirt.

Yep, I nearly spat out whatever beverage I was drinking at the time out

The way Lineker talks to Juninho (and like he did to Leonardo in the past) - Gary they're foreign not ninety or deaf, "So...they hold a high line....a high line I say..high.....would ....you....like...a...cup....of...tea...tea....tea....and...a nice.... biscuit...."

Commentator in a Greece match, "And Greece are suffering in the heat" like they're from Bognor Regis or Antartica.

Phil Neville as he ages looks more and more like the guy who answers the door in a Hammer Horror film. Or the son they keep in the cellar and don't speak about.

Jonathan Pearce's constant amateur hour coaching advice coincided with his whining almost crying tone of voice when he gets excited.

Adrian wants to have a wresting match with Gary in their budgie smugglers...wtf

Just heard this too. Now can't get the horrific image of Adrian Chiles in budgie smugglers out of my head. Thanks for that Adrian...

Just heard this too. Now can't get the horrific image of Adrian Chiles in budgie smugglers out of my head. Thanks for that Adrian...

I'm sure Gary feels violently ill

ITV4: "Kokorin... he's the poster boy of Russian football"

Main commentator (no idea who) has said that at least five times and we're only 12 minutes in

Arlo White, Leicester fan. He was gaff tastic yesterday.

My favourite nugget was Phil Neville on Benzema.

Wilson: Phil, is Benzema a top world class striker or a very good striker?

Neville: Somewhere in the middle for me. He's not quite world class but he's a bit better than very good.

Has anyone got the audio from Savage's Cahill commentary? I was watching but can't remember how special it was.

Savage's class clown get up is wearing very thin now, prat. 

Also it can't be me noticing the simmering homoeroticism between the combo of Chiles and O'Neill towards Fabio Cannvaro, they mention his looks before every adbreak. And his hair. His lovely, lovely hair.

Did you see the very first ITV World Cup show? I meant to mention it at the time but forgot.

Chiles and Dixon were both mentioning Fabio's handsomeness. I thought give it a rest lads you're embarrassing the English, this is supposed to be a football show it's not Graham Norton for crying out loud. Then Dixon mentioned it again, leaned over and put his hand on Fabio's forearm for about 20 seconds. It looked pretty awkward. Think Fabio was thinking wtf is going on here gents, I came to talk about the football.

Archived