Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

I know the NYC Foxes meet religiously. Is there any "official" US supporters group? I'm not in a hugely populated area, so I know there wouldn't be any local one to join, but I really like the idea of getting a national or regional group going.

Edited by WiFoxes

I know the NYC Foxes meet religiously. Is there any "official" US supporters group? I'm not in a hugely populated area, so I know there wouldn't be any local one to join, but I really like the idea of getting a national or regional group going.

I was thinking of trying to get a meet up happen in the Midwest, Chicago or Milwaukee, for if there is a matchday that we are likely to win the league. Not sure how many people would be up for it though, especially if it is an early morning drive or overnight stay.. just for us to win the league the next week!

• Like 1

I was thinking of trying to get a meet up happen in the Midwest, Chicago or Milwaukee, for if there is a matchday that we are likely to win the league. Not sure how many people would be up for it though, especially if it is an early morning drive or overnight stay.. just for us to win the league the next week!

I didn't want to forget to reply to this. I think this is a marvelous idea. We should try to get this going once per season or something.

The timing of the LA match is absolutely terrible given my summer commitments that are set in stone. Disappointing to say the least...was hoping that they would be on the East Coast for the Barca match.

At least I'll be able to see Munich v Inter in Charlotte, I suppose. 

I didn't want to forget to reply to this. I think this is a marvelous idea. We should try to get this going once per season or something.

Excellent idea; agreed. 

The timing of the LA match is absolutely terrible given my summer commitments that are set in stone. Disappointing to say the least...was hoping that they would be on the East Coast for the Barca match.

At least I'll be able to see Munich v Inter in Charlotte, I suppose. 

Excellent idea; agreed. 

Can't be that important, eh, City comes first!!..? Hahah I kid.

This pre-season tournament has really changed over the years. I remember even a few years ago it was a US-only thing it seemed with a few matches in the States, or at least coordinated tours too with matches against MLS clubs. Looks like this is a one-stop shop for us in LA.

And, nice new avatar!

Can't be that important, eh, City comes first!!..? Hahah I kid.

This pre-season tournament has really changed over the years. I remember even a few years ago it was a US-only thing it seemed with a few matches in the States, or at least coordinated tours too with matches against MLS clubs. Looks like this is a one-stop shop for us in LA.

And, nice new avatar!

Thanks! 

I'm going to probably try and buy tickets to the LA game anyways, and just re-sell them on StubHub if I have to. At least then I can try to make it happen!

Thanks! 

I'm going to probably try and buy tickets to the LA game anyways, and just re-sell them on StubHub if I have to. At least then I can try to make it happen!

Tell your friends they're less important than Leicester! Well, that's what I told my friend who proposed his bachelor party that weekend :scarf: .

On a different note, what is the principal airport for Leicester? I see one for the county and one for the city when looking at booking a trip over.

If you insist on flying closest to Leicester, fly into East Midlands Airport. It is much much easier to fly into Birmingham or London though.