Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

It's not even the late kickoff, too. Arlo must be begging NBC for the City games.

The late game is Swansea/Villa.

But yeah, I think it's kind of silly the NBCSN featured game is a 3pm UK. The time change will probably help the ratings a little bit.

I bet Palace have made a lot of fans in the US for a non-big club considering their chairman has put a lot of effort into getting on NBCSN as well. But I doubt it's on the same level as Leicesterpalooza. 

BTW, no one has said "Leicesterpalooza" in the history of twitter and it's not showing up with any matches on google. I started this. Mine. Mine. Mine.

Edited by NewEnglandFox
  • Like 1

The late game is Swansea/Villa.

But yeah, I think it's kind of silly the NBCSN featured game is a 3pm UK. The time change will probably help the ratings a little bit.

I bet Palace have made a lot of fans in the US for a non-big club considering their chairman has put a lot of effort into getting on NBCSN as well. But I doubt it's on the same level as Leicesterpalooza. 

BTW, no one has said "Leicesterpalooza" in the history of twitter and it's not showing up with any matches on google. I started this. Mine. Mine. Mine.

Crystal Palace has some long-standing (relatively) history in the USA. Crystal Palace Baltimore was set up as an affiliate club maybe 10 years ago? And they've toured here long before the big clubs did.

There is no way Crystal Palace, especially with how they're playing now, is the reason why NBCSN is featuring them on Saturday over Chelsea vs West Ham (which to be fair, should be on USA if I'm not mistaken).

Edited by Jordan

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS https://t.co/vX68PWlwBc

That would be amazing. In 2014, Manchester United played Real Madrid at "the Big House," which is only about an hour or so from me. The only drawback was that tickets sold out almost immediately, and the re-sale on them started at about $200. Still way cheaper than flying to Leicester though!

In the thread on the main forum, it seems like most people were against the idea. I guess making money and promoting the team globally is less important than the tradition of playing shit lower division english teams. 

That would be amazing. In 2014, Manchester United played Real Madrid at "the Big House," which is only about an hour or so from me. The only drawback was that tickets sold out almost immediately, and the re-sale on them started at about $200. Still way cheaper than flying to Leicester though!

In the thread on the main forum, it seems like most people were against the idea. I guess making money and promoting the team globally is less important than the tradition of playing shit lower division english teams. 

I think there is (justifiably) hurt over that douchecanoe's comments about a closed Champions League.

Looks like I may be completely reworking my summer.

Haven't been able to find it with a quick search. Pretty basic summary of our season, but I don't know the last time I've seen an article like that in Sports Illustrated

Would be curious to read it, but I'm not really a fan of Grant Wahl aside from FIFA coverage and/or some MLS stuff. Oh well.

(Hated that American couple getting married article, in particular.)