Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

I'll be in Leicester the weekend of April 23rd and 24th, still looking for tickets!

if i knew the boys would be leading the PL i would have went last year when tickets were easier to get tickets.

Any of the USA Foxes ever been to Leicester for a match, if so how was it? 

I'll be in Leicester the weekend of April 23rd and 24th, still looking for tickets!

if i knew the boys would be leading the PL i would have went last year when tickets were easier to get tickets.

Any of the USA Foxes ever been to Leicester for a match, if so how was it? 

Are you a member? If you're a member (depending on what lever), you won't have a problem buying tickets directly from the club.

Or just ask on the ticket thread.

And it depends on what your expectations are. The stadium is nice because it's ours, nothing more besides that. Leicester is a nice place but whether there's more to see beyond a day trip depends on what you value seeing.

Are you a member? If you're a member (depending on what lever), you won't have a problem buying tickets directly from the club.

Or just ask on the ticket thread.

And it depends on what your expectations are. The stadium is nice because it's ours, nothing more besides that. Leicester is a nice place but whether there's more to see beyond a day trip depends on what you value seeing.

Was thinking of doing the membership but at the time, last September, i didn't think we would be in first place! 

Was thinking of doing the membership but at the time, last September, i didn't think we would be in first place! 

I mean, it's $30 for a City Fox membership. Even if you'd never buy tickets, I have enough pride in this club that I still renew my membership.

You'll be fine in the ticket thread. For home games, there's always extras available. Away is much harder (as I'm learning, since I'm flying into London during the final matchweek at Stamford Bridge).

I mean, it's $30 for a City Fox membership. Even if you'd never buy tickets, I have enough pride in this club that I still renew my membership.

You'll be fine in the ticket thread. For home games, there's always extras available. Away is much harder (as I'm learning, since I'm flying into London during the final matchweek at Stamford Bridge).

I was at the everton opener last season when i went to england to visit my brother. I was concerned i wouldnt get a ticket as it was our first game back in the prem so bought a gold membership which essentially guaranteed my ticket. Sure i went to one game (was there for 2 weeks but staying in sheffield area) but its not like i fly over to england to catch a game often. Worth the expense to guarantee a ticket (unless you can score a ticket on this forum but thats slim!).

Will do the same if i ever go back anytime next season etc.

Although the canadian dollar is getting hammered lately so it is quite costly

Edited by Jattdogg

Does anybody know if the premier league games are blacked out on the radio? Or if there is a way to listen to commentary. I have a 5 mile run starting at 12 PM CST and the game starts at 11:30 AM. I don't know that I can wait until after to watch it/get the result. 

Does anybody know if the premier league games are blacked out on the radio? Or if there is a way to listen to commentary. I have a 5 mile run starting at 12 PM CST and the game starts at 11:30 AM. I don't know that I can wait until after to watch it/get the result. 

Sometimes, when I'm at work, I listen via TalkSport. I'm not sure if they have a radio broadcast of every game, but it's worth a shot.

Don't remember if FoxesPlayer requires a VPN, but you could pay the 5 quid and subscribe for the month.

Hey guys,

Looking for some help towards the end of the season.

I'm travelling to Florida during the last 3 games of the season (never thought we'd be in this position when it was planned)

I'm now panicking that I'm not going to be able to watch any games :(

For the United game I'm in Downtown Miami and Everton & Chelsea game Orlando (international drive)

I have got a car so can travel but will also have a 3 year old with me, can any help with suggestions to watch these games and hopefully meet other LCFC fans to celebrate with? lol

Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Florida during the last 3 games of the season (never thought we'd be in this position when it was planned)

For the United game I'm in Downtown Miami and Everton & Chelsea game Orlando (international drive)

I have got a car so can travel but will also have a 3 year old with me, can any help with suggestions to watch these games and hopefully meet other LCFC fans to celebrate with? lol

I'm not sure if there are any local foxes down there, but at least Leicester should be televised for all three of those games. My guess is Orlando and Miami will have bars that will show the game, but I'm not sure how early they'll be open on Sundays as Leicester play at 8:30 and 10am respectively. 

If I were you I would just call ahead the day before and see when they'll be open and if they have NBCSN or USA (whichever channel the game is on). You might even be able to get those channels wherever you are staying.

I'm not sure if there are any local foxes down there, but at least Leicester should be televised for all three of those games. My guess is Orlando and Miami will have bars that will show the game, but I'm not sure how early they'll be open on Sundays as Leicester play at 8:30 and 10am respectively.

If I were you I would just call ahead the day before and see when they'll be open and if they have NBCSN or USA (whichever channel the game is on). You might even be able to get those channels wherever you are staying.

Thank you for your help.

That's my worry, because it's a Sunday game some bars might not be open.

If there isn't any foxes fans in the Orlando/Miami area I will have to start asking bars soon as I arrive (I'm sure the Mrs will understand lol)

Worst case scenario I will ask the hotels and hopefully they will be able to show the game either in room or lounge- I'm staying in a Marriott and Wyndham so hopefully they will be able to show the games

Edited by EGBFitness

Hey guys,

The Pub Orlando is your best bet for Orlando then since that's on International Dr, although you should also check Miller's (Chelsea bar), since if they're still the Chelsea bar, they'll definitely be open.

The Pub Orlando is your best bet for Orlando then since that's on International Dr, although you should also check Miller's (Chelsea bar), since if they're still the Chelsea bar, they'll definitely be open.

That's great, thank you.

I'll check them out before I go but will also ask them about both games before game day.

If it's a Chelsea bar at least I know I will be able to watch the final game of the season lol

Hopefully won't get too much stick for over celebrating Wes lifting the trophy :)

When I was in Orlando last summer they were building an NBCSN sports bar in the Universal Studios complex. I'll bet they have it on in there.

Oh nice. Cheers for this one, I'm going to google it now and check it out. Hopefully they have it and it'll be open for the game.