Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

It's on page 84-87 of the current issue (March 21).

I was able to save all the pages in .png format from SI's website, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to attach them to my post.

I'll try posting the first one.

asset_P_1.png

• Like 2

Yes!

Nice :D I'm operating the studio here, we've given you the big build up  :schmike:

I'll chop out the audio afterwards and ping it across to you if you like?

Nice :D I'm operating the studio here, we've given you the big build up :schmike:

I'll chop out the audio afterwards and ping it across to you if you like?

Ahh nice! I haven't gotten a chance to turn it on so I have no idea what you guys are saying!

If you can send it over, that would be great, thank you... I'll try my best not to sound like a fool.

Ahh nice! I haven't gotten a chance to turn it on so I have no idea what you guys are saying!

If you can send it over, that would be great, thank you... I'll try my best not to sound like a fool.

Ah you'll be grand, don't worry. I messed up playing a clip of that Welbeck goal on air after the Arsenal defeat and it was noted that I had a City allegiance on air so can't be worse than that :D

Well, that was fun (I think, haha)

Also, cheers @@NewEnglandFox for posting that article.

Wahl might not be everyone's cup of tea but I met him back in 2001 at a random dude's basement for a little watch party for a Honduras vs USA WC qualifier, and he was a decent fellow. He had some quality stories to tell and he picked up the PPV tab.

Hi guys will be a USA fox for next 3  weeks as on holiday in Florida :scarf:Is todays match on tv over here..the place I am staying in has what seems to be basic Comcast cable system.... If not on TV a link to good stream would be much appreciated

Tks 

Kevin

Look for NBCSN.

It would be nice if the Barca game was somewhere closer to this side of the country. I can make it anywhere on the East Coast, or the South - but the West Coast is a hike. 

I'd worry less if I just didn't use all of my frequent flier miles to book a flight to London for the final matchweek hahah, then proceed to (be about to) spend all my money on tickets to said final matchweek (right now prices looking like at least 200 quid per --> ~$300 USD).

I'd worry less if I just didn't use all of my frequent flier miles to book a flight to London for the final matchweek hahah, then proceed to (be about to) spend all my money on tickets to said final matchweek (right now prices looking like at least 200 quid per --> ~$300 USD).

More power to you for even attempting the journey! Hopefully it'll be as epic as one would hope...

Edited by UPinCarolina

Had a couple of teams come to charlotte last few years... big Hispanic population in the Carolinas so dare i stick my neck out and say Leicester Barcelona in Charlotte?!?

I'd bet it's NYC. The cynic in me things they use more "established" teams as the draw in other cities.