Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Savannah, Georgia, which is on the east coast.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Gorgeous City. I was there in the summer. There's a group of foxes who watch the games at Warner Robins Air Base and Macon, too

Hi Guys,

So back in September we booked our holiday in America for this Sunday (yes even more annoyed they moved the games to Sunday as il be halfway across the Atlantic without a clue if we've won the league!)

I'm going to be in Santa Monica, LA for the Everton game on the 7th and Vegas (staying at Bellagio) for the Chelsea game.. Hoping either other fans are on holiday out there at this time.. Or if any LA based fans watch the game anywhere together? Be good to get a beer and (hopefully celebrate) with other foxes.

Hello, my name is Dave and the Foxes run this season has been spectacular.

I'm from Orange County, Californnia and looking forward to the game on July 30th at Stubhub Center. If any Foxes in America are coming to LA for the game, I suggest staying in Orange County. Near Disneyland/Knotts Berry Farm, the beaches and a 405 Freeway drive straight to StubHub Center.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Fan since I was five. Probably at every home game from 1968 to 1985. In Leicester this week to catch some of the buzz. A little surprised and disappointed that there is so little fan stuff available. In US, Champions shirts are available within an hour of winning. Not seen any here.

Hi, my name is Robert Burns. I just want you to know that Vardy, Ulloa, Albrighton, Drinkwater, Kanté, Mahrez, Fuchs, Huth, Morgan, Simpson, and Schlemiel will be leaving Leicester this summer because Fleet Street says so. And now that this post says so, anyone can say that everyone will leave Leicester this summer!

Chicago! Any fellow foxes or recommendations on where to watch the game tomorrow?

In the city, I've only ever watched last years FA Cup Final at a bar/pub. I went to Fado's Irish Pub in River North. It's decent, food was very good.

If you're up North more by Wrigleyville, then I'd recommend AJ Hudson's - that's where a few (Chelsea, West Ham and Liverpool) supporters groups meet so it must be good, right?

USA Foxes... I was in the one definite soccer bar I have found in Tulsa, OK and I saw several flags and shirts for the official Oklahoma Blues. There are members of this group: http://www.chelseainamerica.com/.

Is there anything similar to this for us?....and if not, would there be any interest in trying to build something like this? Strike while the iron is hot or so the saying goes?

Good ol' CNBC. I think that puts us third in the pecking order. At least it's an upgrade from last year, I didn't get that game in HD. Not great for NBC that they're going to have to milk the 4th place story line for "Championship Sunday" but whatever.

championship-sunday-2016-nbc.jpg

Also in Soccer TV Guide:

Championship Playoffs are on BEIN. 2:45PM Fri/Mon/Tues. Saturday at 7:30am.

FS2 is having a breakaway program for the final day of the Bundesliga.

Edited by NewEnglandFox
  • Like 2