Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

I expect it to be a repeat of last week. Set my alarm to go off 2 minutes before lineups come out. Watch NBC pregame, BBCRL pregame, Foxestalk, and twitter until the game starts. Watch the game. Then get out of bed.

Last weekend I got out of bed for a halftime bathroom break and then back in bed to watch the 2nd half.

I expect it to be a repeat of last week. Set my alarm to go off 2 minutes before lineups come out. Watch NBC pregame, BBCRL pregame, Foxestalk, and twitter until the game starts. Watch the game. Then get out of bed.

Last weekend I got out of bed for a halftime bathroom break and then back in bed to watch the 2nd half.

I am in central time, so I set my alarm for 6:00, but woke up like a kid a Christmas at 5:00 AM.  This week is going to be brutal, but no way I miss it.  Hopefully the missus will understand again.

I am at a wedding on Saturday night in Austin and will be staying a hotel so can't even slink out of bed and go and watch in the media room. Not sure if I will watch on iPad in bed (worked for the Man City game while in Calgary) or see where might be open in Austin. We then have a post wedding brunch which I'll either be very happy about or not want to attend at all! :)

Update - they are open for the game at 6am on Sunday followed by England v Italy in the 6 Nations at 8... Oh dear.... Thank god Monday is a Canadian holiday and I don't have to fly in til Monday afternoon!!

Edited by HoustonFox

This has become my Saturday ritual almost to a T. I actually set my alarm for 5 minutes before kickoff. It's only as a precaution as I always end up waking up an hour or 2 early. Thankfully I'm Eastern Time. Feel for you guys on the West Coast! Of course, I'd be doing the same thing if I were in your shoes.

I'm flying down to San Francisco for a few days next week. If any Bay area Foxes know if the Norwich game will be on for sure @a pub in the city drop us a note on here. Thanx in advance.

The pub the SF Foxes go to is called Maggie McGarrys. There will definitely be some supporters there. 

http://www.maggiemcgarrys.com/