SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Laura 23 is keen to chat on the dog and bone

Will report back with just how much she's got my stones in the palm of her hand in due course

I'm on tenterhooks here!

So went to go for a drink with Jo, 35 from a few pages back......her pics were definitely a few years out of date  :blink:

Swift u-turn as I entered the pub followed by a shite excuse lol

• Like 4

Simo you harsh bastard lol.

So for some reason my tinder wont load anymore it says "you have already authorised tinder" and goes to some facebook page. I can press ok or cancel but either way it wont load....any ideas?

Simo you harsh bastard lol.

So for some reason my tinder wont load anymore it says "you have already authorised tinder" and goes to some facebook page. I can press ok or cancel but either way it wont load....any ideas?

You know me mate lol

So went to go for a drink with Jo, 35 from a few pages back......her pics were definitely a few years out of date :blink:

Swift u-turn as I entered the pub followed by a shite excuse lol

#gLADallover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time stalker of this thread, some crackers on here. New matches have been slow but they're getting the ft treatment when they come

someone help me, my tinderless life is not a good one

Dont; ask foxestalk for advice.

Edited by Kendrick
  • Like 1

Long time stalker of this thread, some crackers on here. New matches have been slow but they're getting the ft treatment when they come

You should know what's coming your way...

PICS.

Match #2 achieved...

10564852_10154417464135525_1790552486_n.

Not even messing about with the hello/hey/how are you stuff. Went in dry, so to speak...

10563338_10154417464385525_615785496_n.j

• Like 4

Commendation Stanley.

I really want to know if Des is married to Soph yet

Restraining order and a tech ban is my guess

Oh and go on Stan!!

• Like 1

This thread is ruining my holiday. The kids want to play but I'm just refreshing this. I'd love to use you look like you've seen more cock than Bernard Matthews but I'm not single anymore.

This thread is ruining my holiday. The kids want to play but I'm just refreshing this. I'd love to use you look like you've seen more cock than Bernard Matthews but I'm not single anymore.

That's surprising with those chat up lines lol

• Like 1

Took a bird from tinder out last week and seeing her again this week.....this after meeting one in a travelodge the weekend previous for sexy time. Glad tinder is working again now.

Took a bird from tinder out last week and seeing her again this week.....this after meeting one in a travelodge the weekend previous for sexy time. Glad tinder is working again now.

PICS.

Or neither exist. 

PICS.

Or neither exist. 

No pics dude, I'm not gonna risk ruining what I've got going on. Besides that I dunno how to post a pic anyway.

Edited by archerm

Happy to report i bagged one on Sunday night, was away up in far north Queensland visiting a mate. She was a local lass, not much chop, she was just happy for the attention and wanted to give me a birthday present. Foreplay was just a bourban and coke very classy.