Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

TV games

One way or another, every Leicester match in the first three months of the season will be broadcast in the USA (mostly television, but possibly a few online-only webcasts on NBC Sports Extra). 11 seasons ago, I was lucky to see one or two games within three months, and I'd have to go to a bar with Setanta on in order to do so.

Edit to add it will be cool to see which is the first City game that Arlo White gets to call... He might be cheering hard on the inside, but knowing his commentary style, he will surely be fair to both sides. We're lucky to have him do commentary here.

there is a lot of people saying these will be on usual streams but a hell of a lot of those streams have now been shut down :( wiziwig is still going 

i have one of those android boxes coming and also a tablet  how do you put xmbc on there with the add ons 

also i believe this season a lot of streaming sites that are the pay yearly ones are also going to require a vpn 

Have complained to sky and vowed to pay for none of their services unless

1 - more live games are shown, as too much is focused on top 4. I dont care about liverpool vs man utd, zilch interest in it.

2 - the games they show of us is with teams around us, not one sided affairs against man city, chelsea etc.

I did get a reply but was just offering a discount. Not to address the reason I emailed.

The illegal streams I always found incredibly hard to find, clearly a word of mouth thing as whenever they go public they get shutdown.

Best option seems to be legal services offered abroad where they show all 3pm games, and just buy one of those using a proxy service.

They aren't going to sack Liverpool v Man Utd off for the sake of any Leicester game. The fact is the masses support those clubs and as much as I'd rather glory hunters didn't dictate what happens in football - they do.

They aren't going to sack Liverpool v Man Utd off for the sake of any Leicester game. The fact is the masses support those clubs and as much as I'd rather glory hunters didn't dictate what happens in football - they do.

Could'nt of put it better myself

Have complained to sky and vowed to pay for none of their services unless

1 - more live games are shown, as too much is focused on top 4. I dont care about liverpool vs man utd, zilch interest in it.

2 - the games they show of us is with teams around us, not one sided affairs against man city, chelsea etc.

I did get a reply but was just offering a discount. Not to address the reason I emailed.

The illegal streams I always found incredibly hard to find, clearly a word of mouth thing as whenever they go public they get shutdown.

Best option seems to be legal services offered abroad where they show all 3pm games, and just buy one of those using a proxy service.

vipbox

firstrowsports 

myp2p

wiziwig

footyfree.tv

There's absolutely loads of websites to find streams for sports. 

I know and I am not interested in that so I wont pay for it.

Really wish was some kind of legal uk service that showed all games.

Archived