Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

TV games

Don't care when they are, as long as there are TV streams, even if it's some stupid channel.

All games are screened live in Oz (and elsewhere i assume) so you can rest assured, there will always be a stream... most times, a good one.

There will always be winners and losers.

If you pay for Sky TV and then moan they are ruining the game etc etc then you've not really got a leg to stand up.

Who doesn't enjoy watching games on TV?

There will always be winners and losers.

If you pay for Sky TV and then moan they are ruining the game etc etc then you've not really got a leg to stand up.

Who doesn't enjoy watching games on TV?

I'm not wanting to be controversial but I don't,I get bored.TV takes away everything that's good with being a football fan for me,The older you get the less you care about fantastic skill and commentators w##king themselves silly over a goal.I need the pub before the game,a bit of a sing song and a crap journey home after losing.But that's just me I guess.

Premier League fixture changes make it impossible for fans to travel by train for 11 games on Sky and BT Sport

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2692911/Premier-League-fixture-changes-make-impossible-fans-travel-train-11-games-Sky-BT-Sport.html#ixzz37Xz06qbb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Archived