Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

TV games

Interms of the promoted clubs:

Leicester are being shown 3 times

Burnley are being shown 4 times

QPR are being shown 6 times

I don't know what to make of it, are we that unfashionable, or is it a matter of circumstance???? :blink:

Burnley is circumstance (see first game), QPR is because they're incredibly over-hyped.

What is the actual minimum requirements from Sky, I know they have to show a minimum number of matches from each club, I think that is only home matches, does anyone know how many that is? I can't see us getting more than the minimum number.

Ten is the minimum. We have to be shown at least once in each pack of games/time slot.

Is there any way for STHs to give someone their seat for a game that they can't attend, without physically handing it over (which is not really an option as I don't live anywhere near Leicester)?

I won't be able to get to all home games but would rather someone else sat in my seat than it stayed empty.

lol you sound like Col.

My feelings on QPR are no secret. Joke of a club these days.

Like Col,that's insultingly lol.

It was a joke mate,my hummer probably doesn't come over very well on here.You make me laughed with the QPR thing that's all, no malice at all.Your right about them as well buy the way.

Is there any way for STHs to give someone their seat for a game that they can't attend, without physically handing it over (which is not really an option as I don't live anywhere near Leicester)?

I won't be able to get to all home games but would rather someone else sat in my seat than it stayed empty.

This was mentioned on here and to Chloe for passing onto the fans committee. Would be good if the club did some sale back scheme at face value prices given the demand.

I know you don't like them Dan, but saying you'd prefer Forest to go up instead of QPR? :ph34r:

Don't remember saying this lol

Like Col,that's insultingly lol.

It was a joke mate,my hummer probably doesn't come over very well on here.You make me laughed with the QPR thing that's all, no malice at all.Your right about them as well buy the way.

I know it was but there's a degree of truth in it. Dislikeable club top to bottom at the minute.

Let me get this straight.

Everyone was whining in advance about sky moving games.

Now everyone's whining because we're not on enough.

I'm still whining at them, two bastard Sunday games.I was trying to knock alcohol on the head on sundays.

Just asked the same thing on the Ticket forum, I know Man United have an official way of transferring tickets, I think as soon as it is a confirmed sell out then fans who can't make it can sell their season ticket for that match at face value then whoever buys gets a paper ticket from the club. (this is all second hand info from my old house mate).

Burnley is circumstance (see first game), QPR is because they're incredibly over-hyped.

QPR is because of Harry. If they had a different manager they'd be on less than us.

Quite pleased we're hardly on.

Got to feel sorry for Arsenal fans, their first 4/5 fixtures have all been rearranged!

Aren't some of them because of Champions League?

Although having just looked at them, you can't really blame them for being moved. Everton, Man City and us ( :D ) were always going to get moved!

Archived