Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Live streams suggestions

Yeah it's all working for me, I've been watching last seasons highlights. If you look at Unotelly's channel list Premier League Pass is there (based in New Zealand).

Unfortunately PremierLeaguePass is only available in New Zealand, Taiwan and the Philippines

I'm looking for some sort of online site or subscription that allows you to watch a reply shortly after the game has finished.

As a Aussie fan getting up at silly o'clock each week takes it's toll.

If I could watch a reply as soon as I get up Sunday mornings before I know the result that would be fantastic!

I'm looking for some sort of online site or subscription that allows you to watch a reply shortly after the game has finished.

As a Aussie fan getting up at silly o'clock each week takes it's toll.

If I could watch a reply as soon as I get up Sunday mornings before I know the result that would be fantastic!

Hey mate Foxtel are doing an on-line EPL only subscription for $89 for the season, watch live or on demand plus highlights etc.

If you have a tablet or Android then get modbro .every sports channel you can think of and great quality. Just Google it

To many options when I google it you'll have to be more specific.

Download from mobdro.com

Just dloaded this and WOW! quality.

http://www.mobdro.com/index.html

Hey mate Foxtel are doing an on-line EPL only subscription for $89 for the season, watch live or on demand plus highlights etc.

Hmmm damn it.. this is almost enough to make me put some $$ in that evil pricks pocket -.. no, wait.. it isnt i just cant

You can watch all 38 Leicester games (including the 3pm ones) for about £105 all in.

1. Sign up for the DNS service at www.unotelly.com (£30 for 12 months).

2. Enter the DNS details into your connection on PC/tablet or router (details on site).

3. Visit www.premierleaguepass.com and sign up for the full season pass using the promo code SEASONPASSREUP (expires 19th Aug) for 149NZ$ (£75).

Voila! You now can watch every single premier league game in HD. There are iOS/Android and Samsung SmartTV apps available. I'm using an iPad and Airplaying through an AppleTV.

got this working on my pc with a free trial.

when i watch the video highlights it lags all the time on my pc.

connection is virgin fibre so all ok.

its ok i am using uno telly free trial and PLP free trial. in IE it works just fine, no lagging just a quility stream so everyone get on the 8 day free trials. you have to change dns but not too complicated.

I also got the samsung tv PLP app but i cant get past the loading screen, dont know if anyone can help me on that one!

You don't need a VPN (although that would also work) you just need a smart DNS service which is far faster than a VPN.

Just follow my instructions and you'll be good to go.

Got a free trial at Unotelly and free week pass at PLP. All working, looking forward to a SD (at least) stream without ads and lag.

thats looks perfect! has anyone used this before? would be interested to know if its possible to log on to that site, get the match playing while not seeing a score anywhere on the site!

Do you have to download anything or is it just a case of click and play??

Just click and play. You have to get used to the correct way of closing adverts and all, but there's no download or payment.

Our match should be on today cos it's on NBC sport network

Just click and play. You have to get used to the correct way of closing adverts and all, but there's no download or payment.

Our match should be on today cos it's on NBC sport network

Cheers mate, going to watch the United game first to get used to it then

its ok i am using uno telly free trial and PLP free trial. in IE it works just fine, no lagging just a quility stream so everyone get on the 8 day free trials. you have to change dns but not too complicated.

I also got the samsung tv PLP app but i cant get past the loading screen, dont know if anyone can help me on that one!

how do I get the PLP free trial mate?

Archived