Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Live streams suggestions

I'm looking at the idea of putting all the reliable, regular and ad-free stream sites in one post. Obviously this will only work if they actually exist as regular options.

If you know of any post the link in here with it's name if it's not obvious from the link and state whether you need to register etc then I'll collate them and put them all in one post to start off a 'new stream' thread for the 2014/15 season.

If you think this wont help or wont work feel free to say so.

If a game isn't listed on Wiziwig, then it almost certainly isn't on

Here's the link to their Premier League page

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&competitionid=2&discipline=football

http://www.firstrows.eu/ is the same, lists everything

(Both good for boxing too)

With regards to ad-free? Ad-block or similar is perhaps the only way.

With all the money at stake, I can image Sky, BT & the PL will be more active than ever at closing streams down or maybe even sites that link to them

Presumably with every Premier League match live on NBC in the States, it will be possible to get a video feed for every City game. Not sure how it would work, but I am operating on the basis that most Saturday afternoons over the next eight months will see in front of my computer.

Presumably with every Premier League match live on NBC in the States, it will be possible to get a video feed for every City game. Not sure how it would work, but I am operating on the basis that most Saturday afternoons over the next eight months will see in front of my computer.

not sure how the nbc live works but i know somebody who does the premier pack for them in the uk and you get hd quality streams and it thinks your a us user so i prosume there is some kind of vpn needed also

unfortunatley due to work ill only get to a handful of sat games (  fooking hate my job in the football season lol )

If you have a tablet or Android then get modbro .every sports channel you can think of and great quality. Just Google it

To many options when I google it you'll have to be more specific.

I was just about to post this, hopefully this means streams will be more widely available as the season goes on. No doubt someone will figure it out.

You can watch all 38 Leicester games (including the 3pm ones) for about £105 all in.

1. Sign up for the DNS service at www.unotelly.com (£30 for 12 months).

2. Enter the DNS details into your connection on PC/tablet or router (details on site).

3. Visit www.premierleaguepass.com and sign up for the full season pass using the promo code SEASONPASSREUP (expires 19th Aug) for 149NZ$ (£75).

Voila! You now can watch every single premier league game in HD. There are iOS/Android and Samsung SmartTV apps available. I'm using an iPad and Airplaying through an AppleTV.

Archived