Spudulike Posted 2 September 2014 Posted 2 September 2014 Anyone seen this ?? http://vimeo.com/104701981
FoxesAreBlue Posted 2 September 2014 Posted 2 September 2014 I saw them filming this, I knew it asnt proper tv! Tidy bird though, thankfully she doesn't have our crappy accent!
Bellend Sebastian Posted 2 September 2014 Posted 2 September 2014 Nice hair love I love a lass with a really wide haircut
Rincewind Posted 3 September 2014 Posted 3 September 2014 May be useful for promoting some things that are happening in Leicester entertainment sport etc.
Rincewind Posted 3 September 2014 Posted 3 September 2014 is it on freeview if so what channel? I assume its internet TV.
Guest Posted 3 September 2014 Posted 3 September 2014 May be useful for promoting some things that are happening in Leicester entertainment sport etc. Maybe good for promoting homeless ideas ken.
Rincewind Posted 3 September 2014 Posted 3 September 2014 Maybe good for promoting homeless ideas ken. Don't really want ideas on how to be homeless. But I know what you mean. The TV will be based on Youtube. There are quite a few of them about. Similar to the Community Channel. I never mentioned your idea as it will be used for many other things focusing mainly on activities,entertainment and events. But as DNO is now a CIC it does require promotion and sponsorship and with news that raDNO may return it may be a good opportunity for a little promotion. But as I said they will have many other things to cover so we will not be top of the list. Anyway we have contacts at the DMU who made a film about DNO and would do it again. There are a lot of things they could cover. LCFC behind the scenes (assuming they have permission) King Richard 111 centre local music events and next month Everybody's Reading is on with some good events on.
Rincewind Posted 4 September 2014 Posted 4 September 2014 The site has nothing on it where was the video from?
Guest Posted 4 September 2014 Posted 4 September 2014 The site has nothing on it where was the video from? I think the site/channel goes live soon. Bit weird to have a trail and no site to poke around though
Rincewind Posted 4 September 2014 Posted 4 September 2014 Yes it is. Found the video on the Vinemo site. Copied the vid to posy a link and the link was there. There are a couple of other trailers one of the Skyride which was basically fast forwarding to show the route in 30 seconds.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 5 September 2014 Posted 5 September 2014 Has anyone here seen Notts TV? 2 questions - 1. why does it exist? 2. Piss off.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.