Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

'Multiculturalism has resulted in division, separatism and distrust'

Support for ISIS exist. However, you're using bad math and made up numbers.

On my social media and the people I know offline, I have seen an outpouring of condemnation of ISIS. Ive seen the odd support for iSIS, but overwhelming majority of Muslims are against ISIS. This is, of course, anecdotal evidence, but that's all we've got. And remember, I despise Islam so Im not an apologist.

Your anecdotal evidence is flawed as not many people will openly admit ttheir support for such an organisation. In any case I can't see how using that is any better than calculating an estimate based on known numbers of British citizens who have travelled to join up with IS. That isn't "bad maths", it's estimation.

Massive THIS.

All religion will be a thing of the past pretty soon.

This is very naiive. You really believe that religion will soon be a thing of the past? What, ALL religion? All cultures have beliefs, many have several, some pretty wierd and whacky ones. For example England. From Druids to Muslim Fundamentalists. Religion in some form has been around in the world a lot longer than Christianity and belief systems will always produce some form of following that can grow into a religion in terms of it being the worship of a deity, prophet, redeemer or spirit or whatever.

Monty Python made just that point in The Life of Brian where Brian is mistaken for the Son of God. I know it's very simplistic and religious history is a hugely difficult and complicated subject but essentially If enough people believe and become followers then a religion is born.

Religion in some form will never be a thing of the past.

I think the Labour party of the past 20 years is about as evil a group of people there has ever been. Despite that, they are very clever individuals. Manipulating and fooling millions of people into believing that an ideology, that is generally bad for everyone, but make them believe its the complete opposite, is a carefully planned trick.

No one would swap half their family for their next door neighbors and expect it to work, similarly, we shouldn't expect having foreigners (of many descriptions) living alongside us would work. The Labour party knew this, they're not that stupid.

Question is, why were they so intent on forcing something upon us, knowing that it had as much chance of failing than of succeeding? Given that they knew for over a decade that girls were being raped, sometimes by paedophiles and that they too have a history of paedophiles within their own party, what does it say about them as an organisation?

Wow. Hyperbole, thy name is alba.

Seriously? About as evil a group of people as there has ever been?

And people thought I was being extreme when I said that using the media to manipulate peoples freedom of choice is malice of the worst kind.

Wow. Hyperbole, thy name is alba.

Seriously? About as evil a group of people as there has ever been?

And people thought I was being extreme when I said that using the media to manipulate peoples freedom of choice is malice of the worst kind.

Yes, they have deliberately created immense pain on the British people, made them feel alienated in their own country, and told them with tax payers money, with new laws to back them up, they are bad if they speak out against them, and to the very people that helped them get to where they are today. Most of the pain has been mentally related, but physical too. If/when there is a civil war, a good chunk of the outcome will be because of them.

That's all besides the dozens of individual criminals (paedophiles etc) that have flourished during the period when they changed from being the voice of the working class, the illegal invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, responsible for the deaths of how many tens of thousands of innocent people, and their vote for the current government for more war, not to mention their hideous support for the banking elite, forever keeping the working class that they pretend to care about, in debt indefinitely.

But hey, their trained illusionists, so they get away with it.

Yes, they have deliberately created immense pain on the British people, made them feel alienated in their own country, and told them with tax payers money, with new laws to back them up, they are bad if they speak out against them, and to the very people that helped them get to where they are today. Most of the pain has been mentally related, but physical too. If/when there is a civil war, a good chunk of the outcome will be because of them.

That's all besides the dozens of individual criminals (paedophiles etc) that have flourished during the period when they changed from being the voice of the working class, the illegal invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, responsible for the deaths of how many tens of thousands of innocent people, and their vote for the current government for more war, not to mention their hideous support for the banking elite, forever keeping the working class that they pretend to care about, in debt indefinitely.

But hey, their trained illusionists, so they get away with it.

Two good points about their support for the banking elite (like all of the other leading parties) and the war in Afghanistan and Iraq (like the other leading party).

Still doesn't compare to the organised and wholesale oppression, imprisonment and execution of millions of their own citizens, not to mention millions of others in other nations that they deemed 'undesirable' for reasons of ideological superiority, that the REALLY evil groups of people in the past got up to.

They have and continue to mentally oppress people. Have attempted to imprison people who dared speak the truth, fund anarchists who violently attack their political enemies. The Labour party has indirectly executed hundreds of old folk who have to make choice between eating and heating, forced fathers to commit suicide via laws stopping them from seeing their children and so-on.

From Private Eye

Number Crunching  
US-led airstrikes on Iraq and Syria from start of August to time of going to press
9.5%
Rise to record levels of share price of Lockheed Martin, US’s biggest defence contractor, in same period  

a) What's that got to do with  multiculturalism?

b) Are you implying that America has decided to bomb people just to boost Lockheed Martin's share price?

Archived