Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

'Multiculturalism has resulted in division, separatism and distrust'

:unsure: Multiculturalism doesn't involve replacing british people with immigrants, it's simply having non- brits in britain. The only people who think that it's about replacing white people with non-whites are the pointless twats who consider the existence of non-whites in this country to be genocide of whites - and if that is you, unplug your computer, go think very hard about what you believe, then shut up, because you're an idiot.

Multiculturalism isn't why Leicester is racially plural?

Definition of Genocide

"any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical,
racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to
members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part1
; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

At least the bolded bits. Multiculturalism and mass immigration is a deliberate act, and in time, those responsible for it, and their followers, will be dealt with in the highest court possible, as Genocide is an international criminal act.

"Article 3 are: genocide; conspiracy to commit genocide; direct and public incitement to commit genocide; attempting to commit genocide; and complicity in genocide. It is possible that many politicians, journalists, academics and other public figures are at least complicit in genocide."

You're talking about young people who don't understand life. It is only when they grow up and learn to think for themselves, that they are in a position to learn who they are and what they're about.

Yes but they still can be influenced by parents and the community they live and work in.

Have you seen the film The Boy in The Striped Pajamas? This illustrates someway of what I mean.

If everyone was allowed to think for themselves instead of being directed in a certain direction multiculturalism would be a redundant word.

The aim of multiculturalism is to replace white Brits, but it is definitely the result of it

Displacement followed by eventual replacement.

No, it really isn't, white people are not being replaced...

Definition of Genocide

"any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical,
racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to
members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its

At least the bolded bits. Multiculturalism and mass immigration is a deliberate act, and in time, those responsible for it, and their followers, will be dealt with in the highest court possible, as Genocide is an international criminal act.

"Article 3 are: genocide; conspiracy to commit genocide; direct and public incitement to commit genocide; attempting to commit genocide; and complicity in genocide. It is possible that many politicians, journalists, academics and other public figures are at least complicit in genocide."

lol - **** off you moron.

I would like to see a more in depth, local, demand- and impact-focused approach to how we set our immigration targets and limits.

Just saying we want to limit it to x number of people isn't good enough anymore. I want to see proper impact studies done to determine the social, environmental and economic capacity regions have to take on more immigrants and I want it to include an honest, evidence based assessment of cultural compatability.

Then we'll be able to say for each region, there is this level of demand for this type of immigrant, and this level of capacity, find the sweet spot, and then invite applications. Basically we should operate much more like a business recruiting staff.

Definition of Genocide

Are you the guy from that video where you read dictionary definitions outside a Polish shop?

No, it really isn't, white people are not being replaced...

lol - **** off you moron.

Well, they are... I don't see how you can dispute that living in a City such as Leicester?

My original post was meant to say 'The aim of multiculturalism is not to replace white Brits, but it is definitely the result of it'

White british couples only have on average 2 children, so the population is currently stable but will soon go into negative if current trends continue. Meanwhile, immigrants couples have a large number of children. 

Here's the figures to back it up (last few pages) http://populationmatters.org/documents/family_sizes.pdf

Within say, 500 years, I'm fairly sure white British will be almost extinct (with pockets remaining here and there, and ex-pats abroad)

Well, they are... I don't see how you can dispute that living in a City such as Leicester?

My original post was meant to say 'The aim of multiculturalism is not to replace white Brits, but it is definitely the result of it'

White british couples only have on average 2 children, so the population is currently stable but will soon go into negative if current trends continue. Meanwhile, immigrants couples have a large number of children. 

Here's the figures to back it up (last few pages) http://populationmatters.org/documents/family_sizes.pdf

Within say, 500 years, I'm fairly sure white British will be almost extinct (with pockets remaining here and there, and ex-pats abroad)

Utter nonsense - Immigrants having more children is not replacing white British people. It changes the percentages of the ethnic makeup of the country, no doubt, but that's not being replaced. And as for them being almost extinct  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol - being in more of a minority than you were a couple of decades before is not going extinct, not when the raw number of white brits is going up (50.3m in 2001, 51.7m in 2011).

Not all faith schools are guilty of brainwashing.

I teach in a CofE school and my children attend one - most schools in my area are CofE schools.

Whilst we do go to church for special occasions and have the vicar take assemblies etc. we learn about other faiths and the children know there are different religions. We say 'Christians believe' rather than 'you must believe' and don't shove Christianity down children's throats. When studying other faiths we have speakers in from those religions and go to visit their places of worship. The children are free to choose and free to believe in what they wish - we also explain that some people have no religion.

I am aware this is not the case with other faith schools and it makes me angry as I think indoctrinating children is unforgivable. Children are innocent and believe what their teachers say - I could convince the children I teach of any ideology I wanted. think a lot of extremism in young adults has been fostered from an early age when children are most impressionable.

The media have a role to play too - I asked my class of 8 year olds what they know about Muslims and they said they are terrorists who blow people up. I explained that this is not the case for the vast majority but they found that hard to believe.

Some good points there Illusion. I would prefer schools to be Secular but if they teach other religions then I do not see them as Faith schools. As i have said I am not religious but know people that are. One is a priest who runs his own church and welcomes anyone to visit regardless of their culture. He started his church because he wants to help people and does not think established churches do that. There is a community drop in centre in Highfields run by volunteers from all faiths across the city. There is no conflict.

Yes there are Muslim extremists but I doubt the problem is as great as some believe illustrated by your remark on what the 8 year olds thought. They would have had to be told by someone. If you start treating moderates in the same way as the extremists they will trust  authorities less so will be less likely to help.

Assuming i'm PM with a free mandate to change things?
The first thing I would do is close the borders.
Then I would address the country to tell them that we are changing our society to a more traditional British way of life, and that a new law has been put forward that would prevent any future government from changing things for 10 years, and from thereafter, they would need the consent (more than 50%) of the British public to do so.
Then I would pull out of the EU with immediate effect, stop foreign aid and the many other tax funded projects designed to promote multiculturalism. I estimate this alone would give me inxs of £33,000,000,000 Billion, which would be used to provide financial aid to those wishing to seek alternative lives, and to house with a new prison the likely far left anarchists that will feel the world has caved in on them.

Suppose, as a Brit born of Brits to as far back as anyone in the family knows, I'm not particularly interested in a traditional British way of life? For starters, I have always hated morris dancing. It's stupid, outdated and has no relevance to modern society. Roast beef and veg with Yorkshire pudding (although maybe, after deliberartion, Yorkshire pudding should be preserved strictly for the inhabitants of the 3 Ridings... no wait, that's a Scandanavian invention... dammit!) is very nice, but EVERY Sunday? I enjoy pizza and pasta dishes, curries, stir fries, chilli con carne and stuff with weird names that I've never had before, I'm adventurous. Ok, so maybe we can occasionally have a little garlic in something? No?

Then we could all buy a British car... not a British-built car, cos that would be some of that foreign muck, but a proper British car built in... well, I'm sure there's a shed somewhere that churns them out.

I'm not sure about tweed either... isn't it washed in pee first? Would it be obligatory? I DO like flat caps though.

And traditional British way of life? What could be more traditional than watching a bit of Auntie Beeb on the box! :)

Oh and before you dismiss this post as ridiculous, inane, rambling, please reread your previous posts.

Suppose, as a Brit born of Brits to as far back as anyone in the family knows, I'm not particularly interested in a traditional British way of life? For starters, I have always hated morris dancing. It's stupid, outdated and has no relevance to modern society. Roast beef and veg with Yorkshire pudding (although maybe, after deliberartion, Yorkshire pudding should be preserved strictly for the inhabitants of the 3 Ridings... no wait, that's a Scandanavian invention... dammit!) is very nice, but EVERY Sunday? I enjoy pizza and pasta dishes, curries, stir fries, chilli con carne and stuff with weird names that I've never had before, I'm adventurous. Ok, so maybe we can occasionally have a little garlic in something? No?

Then we could all buy a British car... not a British-built car, cos that would be some of that foreign muck, but a proper British car built in... well, I'm sure there's a shed somewhere that churns them out.

I'm not sure about tweed either... isn't it washed in pee first? Would it be obligatory? I DO like flat caps though.

And traditional British way of life? What could be more traditional than watching a bit of Auntie Beeb on the box! :)

Oh and before you dismiss this post as ridiculous, inane, rambling, please reread your previous posts.

Fairly sure a lot of modern society is about making yourself look like a twat. 

Me too, but add the modernism we naturally have today, better homes, sunny exotic holidays, a metal box with a wheel on each corner that rarely lets you down, 100MB internet, 500 tv channels, 50" tv, modern medical care and a community spirit where we all think relatively similar, which makes you want to say hello to a passer by, oh we can dream of a better world. A world where there is no threat of 'home grown' terrorism because we bomb their motherland brothers, wouldn't need to.

Some of what you say is true but to be honest, the world has always had the same problems and always will have. I doubt if we shut up shop and became insulated for a time, the luxurys we afford today wouldnt be available. Yes we could start manufacturing for ourselves again, but that would require people at the top to re-structure a business model, pay higher wages and make less profit. Not many would be up for that. As for commmunity spirit, I cant say i've never had it when I lived in Leicester. When I was a kid I grew up just off Narborough RD and it was a perfectly friendly community with lots of multicultural interaction. When I moved to Beaumont Leys aged 7, again, lots of different races, religions etc and a community spirit that really was second to none.

I also remember my dad working in Birmingham and mum begging him not to go to work because of the dangers posed by the Irish fighting for 'the cause'. There's always shit happening regardless of the mask they hide behind (religion, politics), it makes no difference to me.

I would also add that now I live in Cornwall where people are mostly white and British, its nowhere near as friendly or community minded and despite the lack of ethnic minority down here, people moan about it a hell of a lot more than anywhere else in the country!

Trav you missed out the The Eton wall game, punting down the Thames, bowler hat and rolled umbrella. And for fairness at the other end, Blackpool holidays, rolled up trousers, knotted handkerchief (or flat cap) black pudding, tripe fag hanging out mouth  and spot of Ecky Thump. {)

Yes but they still can be influenced by parents and the community they live and work in.

Have you seen the film The Boy in The Striped Pajamas? This illustrates someway of what I mean.

If everyone was allowed to think for themselves instead of being directed in a certain direction multiculturalism would be a redundant word.

children are being influenced by parents, taken to mosques and told to kneel on the floor, taken by bus during school hours to other schools, forced indoctrination. Your argument can be thrown back at you. How about we let children be innocent, let them find a religion or way of life for themselves if they want.

children are being influenced by parents, taken to mosques and told to kneel on the floor, taken by bus during school hours to other schools, forced indoctrination. Your argument can be thrown back at you. How about we let children be innocent, let them find a religion or way of life for themselves if they want.

Not disagreeing. Children are also influenced in RC schools Synagogues and temples for other faiths. I believe in a Secular society which the countries that have it would surprise you. My point was multiculturalism  would not be seen as a problem if people were more tolerant of each other. It does not bother me as I see people as individuals first. If they are OK with me that is fine if they piss me off I can easily ignore theme.

Something like FoxesTalk General Chat. :)

Yes we could start manufacturing for ourselves again, but that would require people at the top to re-structure a business model, pay higher wages and make less profit. Not many would be up for that.

Part of the reason we have mass immigration is to keep wages low.

As for commmunity spirit, I cant say i've never had it when I lived in Leicester. When I was a kid I grew up just off Narborough RD and it was a perfectly friendly community with lots of multicultural interaction. When I moved to Beaumont Leys aged 7, again, lots of different races, religions etc and a community spirit that really was second to none.

Its a no-brainer, the more people are alike, the more likely they bond. Take football fans, would you want a forest fan sitting next to you singing the praises of their club, no, you want to be with your own. Liam more, he's one of our own. 

Not disagreeing. Children are also influenced in RC schools Synagogues and temples for other faiths. I believe in a Secular society which the countries that have it would surprise you. My point was multiculturalism  would not be seen as a problem if people were more tolerant of each other. It does not bother me as I see people as individuals first. If they are OK with me that is fine if they piss me off I can easily ignore theme.

Something like FoxesTalk General Chat. :)

So city fans must be more tolerant of f****t fans? Surely you don't want to live in a society with Nazis, or far left anarchists, or nutters in general?

Islam is a big concern to me.

I had a boss who was a Muslim who after I gained his trust told me that the only concern with 9/11 was that the White House was not taken out. 9/11 was a good day for him and he is a very well respected member of his community.

One of his staff I approached after the London Underground bombings and after I spilled my outrage, his comment was "well look what is happening in Iraq".

The first guy is very wealthy and powerful and what is more concerning is that a percentage of their profits go to Muslim causes, and it is hard to track where this money ends up.

His view that one day everyone will follow Islam, it is only a matter of time and it was weird to see that they lived their lives by the book - Koran.

I am fairly balanced, don't think that all Muslims follow this same situation, but I am very concerned that I managed to gain someone's trust and only at that point I found out their view.

So I am concerned, also pleased that you are hearing Muslims speak out against what is going on, but am very concerned that views maybe being held back as it is not currently in their interests to speak out.

I have no issue with multicturalism, provided those that come in live within our society and mix. I think in the main it has happened and has got much better over the years, but the Muslim situation worries me a great deal due to my personal experience.

I think our issue is that we have let people in that don't want to live by our laws, want to take over our schools and have an agenda that we all one day will be Muslim.

We certainly need this debating as I am unsure of the situation myself and if the vast majority of Muslims want to live by our laws and want us to all live together, then we need to work harder together to ensure we get this message across.

So I have probably a skewed view due to personal experience, and am desperate for the Muslims to come forward and engage and fight the extremism together, provided they want too.

Don't see an issue anywhere else in society, I see in the main that those arriving have respected the values of the people already there and it works.

Over the next five years we will find out for sure whether ALL of those that have joined us respect the values, and if we find out there is a group that doesn't and have come here to impose themselves upon us, it certainly will be an extremely messy situation. They will either work with us to stop extremism, or the lid will come off and their will be horrendous problems all over major cities across the world. Probably best we find out soon.

Islam at its core is a problem in the sense that i hinders progress. However, most everyday average Muslims in Britain dont adhere to the Koran literally. If they did there would utter chaos in our society. They cherry pick as they see fit. 

Ive said it before, Islam will see the same fate as Christianity soon. Science and education will make sure of that. Despite popular belief, there aren't 1.5 BILLION Muslims in the world. There are millions upon millions of people who have left Islam. In many Muslim countries, the moment you are born you are given an ID card which states Islam as your religion. Even if you become Atheist as an adult, you can't change it on your ID. Hence the Muslim headcount is awfully skewed. And not to mention the millions who are still in the closet as Atheists due to fear of backlash. 

Islam is a dead religion. Dont believe the myth that it is the "fastest growing religion". They'll tell you about all the converts, but wont mention the millions who leave Islam to become Atheists. 

This is a list of Secular countries. They include Turkey France and the USA surprisingly. Quite a few in Africa and Asia (continent)

http://propelsteps.wordpress.com/2013/11/19/know-list-of-secular-non-secular-and-ambiguous-countries/

Islam is confusing this link has Turkey as 90 plus% as Muslims but the states institutions are Secular.

I was looking for something that give comparative figures.

http://nosharia.wordpress.com/list-of-muslim-majority-countries-with-sectstategovernment/

This is a list of religion by country

UK 71% COE RC etc Islam/Muslim 2.7% None 21%

They have a long way to catch up. It is old statistics though. Too late now to search for up to date ones but its a start.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0855613.html

8 best countries to be an atheist Japan top

)

Islam at its core is a problem in the sense that i hinders progress. However, most everyday average Muslims in Britain dont adhere to the Koran literally. If they did there would utter chaos in our society. They cherry pick as they see fit.

Ive said it before, Islam will see the same fate as Christianity soon. Science and education will make sure of that. Despite popular belief, there aren't 1.5 BILLION Muslims in the world. There are millions upon millions of people who have left Islam. In many Muslim countries, the moment you are born you are given an ID card which states Islam as your religion. Even if you become Atheist as an adult, you can't change it on your ID. Hence the Muslim headcount is awfully skewed. And not to mention the millions who are still in the closet as Atheists due to fear of backlash.

Islam is a dead religion. Dont believe the myth that it is the "fastest growing religion". They'll tell you about all the converts, but wont mention the millions who leave Islam to become Atheists.

Massive THIS.

All religion will be a thing of the past pretty soon.

Digitalalba and his views are in the minority so this cultural war will never happen. Revolution will never happen. An uprising of white British dissilusioned youngsters will never happen etc etc.

When it comes to the crunch, most people actually think, 'I'm alright actually'.

To me, when I look at how the country was before immigration, multiculturalism, immigration etc, it looked pretty shit.

Well it looks a damn sight more " shitty " now doesn't it ? As for the " I'm all right actually " that went out the window when immigrants started blowing people up on trains and buses and beheading people on the streets of England.

you really do need to get your Ostrich head out the sand . :rolleyes:

Archived