Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

'Multiculturalism has resulted in division, separatism and distrust'

lol

Quite astounding.

As for last question, probably yes in time for the greater good, great shame though that it might be neccesary to do that in a country once proud of it's sense of community spirit.

I actually think segregation would benefit muslims, because they wouldn't have to put up with other people.

Of course it isn't, if staff are too stupid to understand it's their fault.  They are still being used so it's really a non story.

Do you like living in a society with those you don't like?

"KFC said the St George’s branch had decided not to stock wipes containing alcohol and had been waiting for a supply of lemon-based ones."

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/29/muslims-left-baffled-by-kfcs-halal-ban-on-alcohol-wet-wipes-4886730/

Guest MattP

I actually think segregation would benefit muslims, because they wouldn't have to put up with other people.

In time, it may greatly benefit both to have the 'trojan horse' part of the Muslim community being completely segregated, I don't think they would disagree themselves either given the callous disregard that they take towards Western culture and tolerance.

Whilst never wanting to judge individuals who clearly are able to integrate the whole religion does appear completely incompatable with a liberal Western way of life, it's been tried everywhere from Lebanon to Nigeria and Turkey and grave problems always follow, it's been proven time and time again. Why some people in Britain have the arrogance to think we are going to be a special case and everything is going to fall down perfect I really don't know. Maybe people don't read history anymore, more likely the ones who spout the line are often middle class white people who have barely dealt with anyone apart from their own kind on a daily basis.

I think it was Einstein who said that the definition of madness is trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Matt, I honestly don't think that muslims being in our country, and others, and allowed to prosper, is a natural occurrence, rather, i genuinely believe they were/are encouraged to enter into our civilisation to create unrest, eventually civil war. You don't have to have a 2.1 degree in sociology to recognise that cultures/differences etc don't always mix, and when our taxes are used to blow them up, sure, they're going to fight back, I can't blame them for that.

At some point in our future, white people will have to make a choice, stand side by side with our own kind and fight the enemy our elite force upon us, or die as a racial group of people.

Maybe the elite won't let that happen, probably not, but they won't care if many millions of western white people, and sikh's, muslims, etc etc die in the process.

It's so sad that we keep letting it happen by voting Lib-Lab-Con.

Matt, I honestly don't think that muslims being in our country, and others, and allowed to prosper, is a natural occurrence, rather, i genuinely believe they were/are encouraged to enter into our civilisation to create unrest, eventually civil war. You don't have to have a 2.1 degree in sociology to recognise that cultures/differences etc don't always mix, and when our taxes are used to blow them up, sure, they're going to fight back, I can't blame them for that.

At some point in our future, white people will have to make a choice, stand side by side with our own kind and fight the enemy our elite force upon us, or die as a racial group of people.

Maybe the elite won't let that happen, probably not, but they won't care if many millions of western white people, and sikh's, muslims, etc etc die in the process.

It's a fvcking KFC hand wipe.

That's a pretty heady conspiracy theory. 

Who comes out on top if that happens? People with shares in the arms market? 

There's easier ways for the elite to funnel all the money to the top.

Guest MattP

That might be a bit far fetched but it certainly was one of the strangest bits of policy the Labour party has ever pursued to import thousands upon thousands of Pakistani/Bangladeshi Sunni Muslims whilst also deciding to bomb their brothers and cousins across the border to fcuk in an illegal war. Then again Tony Blair did well out of didn't he? His bank balance doesn't lie.

If it did get to a Civil War (or any ground war tbh these days) we wouldn't stand a chance, we'd run out of white feathers by the end of the first day and we'd be fighting a force genuinely prepared to die for their cause, I very much doubt I'd even bother giving my own life for this Britain these days.

:crylaugh:

'Tom and Jerry' cartoon carries warning about 'racial prejudice'

The classic cat and mouse cartoon 'Tom and Jerry' now comes with a warning over "racial prejudice".

It has been reported that Amazon's Instant Video service carries a line saying that the show "may depict some ethnic and racial prejudices that were once commonplace in American society".

The depiction of a black maid has come in for criticism over the years, with some of the cartoons being edited in the 1960s to remove potentially offensive scenes.

The depiction of a black maid in Tom and Jerry has drawn criticism. 

The cartoon was first aired in 1940 - a time when segregation between black and white Americans was still in force in many parts of the United States.

One prominent academic said it was unfair to judge the show by the standards of today's society.

Professor Frank Furedi, a professor of sociology at the University of Kent, said: "We're reading history backwards, judging people in the past by our values.”

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Tom-Jerry-cartoon-carries-warning-racial/story-23025232-detail/story.html#comments#ixzz3EtnMZXXh 
Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

Read more at http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Tom-Jerry-cartoon-carries-warning-racial/story-23025232-detail/story.html#UW57tPmGEczaoxWC.99

karinfall1955  |  October 01 2014, 11:16AM

What next? Cuts/Warnings for Gone with the Wind? The black maid (Hattie McDaniel) had some of the best lines!!! Describing Rhett and Scarlet she said 'You ain't nuthin more than mules in horses harness', she also won best supporting actress. Time stupid political correctness was laid to rest.

That's a pretty heady conspiracy theory. 

Who comes out on top if that happens? People with shares in the arms market? 

There's easier ways for the elite to funnel all the money to the top.

The people that created it, didn't do so on the back of the knowledge that it had a proven track record, or knew that adding somewhat alien ways of living to another culture (British) would work, and they didn't even bother to ask if the British wanted something that would seriously affect, rightly or wrongly, good or bad, their everyday lives. So they must have created it for other alternative reason(s).

That begs the question, what reason(s).

Was it because they were idealistically marxist/communist? If so, do we live in that kind of society, not really. Are we heading that way, socially possibly, politically, no, because we have a fractional banking system. The ideologies of fractional banking and far left politics are worlds apart.

Was it simply an experiment to see if it could work? If so, then now that they know it doesn't, and you could argue it hasn't worked for many years, wheres the drive to end the experiment? There isn't one.

So why did they force upon us? Maybe it was to stop the British people from ever having a community spirit? Would seem to make sense seeing how after WW2 the people of Britain were hugely united, now, we don't. The only way we really protest, is a facebook 'like', because we're scared of A, 'offending' or B, looking to others like we're 'bad people'.

But they know, that when the British people have nowhere else to hide, their only option will be to fight, and that will innevitably happen, and all the muslims, sikh's, hindus etc etc and some British, will die unless they're lucky enough to leave the country, so sad.

That might be a bit far fetched but it certainly was one of the strangest bits of policy the Labour party has ever pursued to import thousands upon thousands of Pakistani/Bangladeshi Sunni Muslims whilst also deciding to bomb their brothers and cousins across the border to fcuk in an illegal war. Then again Tony Blair did well out of didn't he? His bank balance doesn't lie.

If it did get to a Civil War (or any ground war tbh these days) we wouldn't stand a chance, we'd run out of white feathers by the end of the first day and we'd be fighting a force genuinely prepared to die for their cause, I very much doubt I'd even bother giving my own life for this Britain these days.

Yeah he made millions.

Leicester, Bradford etc will not be a nice place to be, especially if you're white. The whites i feel most sorry for, are the ones who think because they have a few non white friends, that they'll be safe, that won't stop other angry desperate nutters killing them, as all white people will be the enemy.

What beggars belief at the moment is the muslim girls who have allegedly runaway to join ISIS. What do they expect when they get there?

"Salam, gracious sisters, erm...."

"Is there a problem?"

"Erm... I can see your sinful face."

"Oh, yes, sorry, but the veil makes it difficult when I'm on the internet."

"The internet?"

"Mmmm, yeah. You know the world wide..."

"I am familiar with this tool of Shaytan, oh bloom of the desert. What I am led to wonder is that western civilisation has become so immoral that they allow women to have access to such a thing."

"Well, that's how I found ou..."

"But enough, now the important matters... are you still... you know..."

"At school? No, I was..."

"No, no, no oh innocent bird of the oasis. What I am saying is... are you pure?"

"?"

"We have ways to find out."

"?"

"If you will just step into this tent..."

"? Ermm... mommy?!?!"

The people that created it, didn't do so on the back of the knowledge that it had a proven track record, or knew that adding somewhat alien ways of living to another culture (British) would work, and they didn't even bother to ask if the British wanted something that would seriously affect, rightly or wrongly, good or bad, their everyday lives. So they must have created it for other alternative reason(s).

That begs the question, what reason(s).

Was it because they were idealistically marxist/communist? If so, do we live in that kind of society, not really. Are we heading that way, socially possibly, politically, no, because we have a fractional banking system. The ideologies of fractional banking and far left politics are worlds apart.

Was it simply an experiment to see if it could work? If so, then now that they know it doesn't, and you could argue it hasn't worked for many years, wheres the drive to end the experiment? There isn't one.

So why did they force upon us? Maybe it was to stop the British people from ever having a community spirit? Would seem to make sense seeing how after WW2 the people of Britain were hugely united, now, we don't. The only way we really protest, is a facebook 'like', because we're scared of A, 'offending' or B, looking to others like we're 'bad people'.

But they know, that when the British people have nowhere else to hide, their only option will be to fight, and that will innevitably happen, and all the muslims, sikh's, hindus etc etc and some British, will die unless they're lucky enough to leave the country, so sad.

I've read your posts a couple of times and they still don't make any sense to me. Are you saying that all the differing govts of the last 50 years have allowed immigration to start a civil war for some secret reason that we don't know about and when is it due to start?

I've read your posts a couple of times and they still don't make any sense to me. Are you saying that all the differing govts of the last 50 years have allowed immigration to start a civil war for some secret reason that we don't know about and when is it due to start?

haha society is massively divided = easier to control. This makes humans frustrated, angry. Anger can lead to conflict. Conflict means the political elite can describe us as 'bad people', that means they can, and have, introduce laws to prevent us from doing basic democratic things, like protest within one kilometer of Parliament, which isn't a massive thing, but wrong all the same. Now they're putting through the ability to stop anyone from being 'extreme', which is a contradiction in terms.

Who are the real fascists?

haha society is massively divided = easier to control. This makes humans frustrated, angry. Anger can lead to conflict. Conflict means the political elite can describe us as 'bad people', that means they can, and have, introduce laws to prevent us from doing basic democratic things, like protest within one kilometer of Parliament, which isn't a massive thing, but wrong all the same. Now they're putting through the ability to stop anyone from being 'extreme', which is a contradiction in terms.

Who are the real fascists?

So 50 years ago they introduced a policy that would make people protest about things so that they could introduce a law to stop people protesting 50 years later? Doesn't seem that likely to me.

Archived