Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Stoke to beat Burnley 2.8. Think last week was Burnley's last hurrah. Stoke seem to still be motivated this season.

QPR to beat Newcastle 2.88. Suspect this will be an awful game. Nervous times for Newcastle and think they were fortunate last week. QPR are awful but think they might edge it.

£10 double returns £80.50

Will let Burnley off seeing as they beat Hull last week.

haha oh man got really drunk all weekend and forgot all about this, hopefully that's everyone else's excuse too. 

two more weekends was the plan if anyone is still going out there lol. we've got the fa cup final, champions league final, french open & the derby in the next 12 days or so, then we will have a winner (and a loser :whistle:)

Arsenal to win 4-0 @ 22/1 (best price). 

Arsenal are magic when they want to be. Villa are shit. I hope this happens more than I think it does lol

Returns £230. 

ok last weekend everyone get involved. free for all. i'm away so gonna get mine in now/tomorrow morning. everyone have a few tips if you want, i love tips. 

first up a city themed double. 

Jack Hobbs (Epsom Derby) @ 11/2

Golden Horn doesn't get home and Jack Hobbs is the next best by a distance. So let's hope Golden Horn doesn't get home! 

Vardy to score at any time (Ireland vs England) @ 12/5

Jamie Vardy's avin a party 

£10 pays £221.

Archived