Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

City to beat QPR 1.22. Can't see QPR getting anything, City just far too strong.

Chelsea to beat Liverpool Evens. Superior side, at home, after winning the title. They've been given 4 days off this week apparently but think they've got plenty enough to rub Liverpool noses in it.

£10 double returns £24.44

DRAMA at the top of the tipping thread. 

This round up is now about 3 weeks overdue so apologies for that, but we're approaching crunch time in the league and what do you know, we've got a new leader. From top to bottom with a Leicester City like resurgence it's Turtles Head, by one single pound. One shitty little pound coin. Un-be-liev-able. 

That was mainly (almost solely lol) thanks to his 2-0 shout on yesterday's game @ a mammoth 14/1. Not too shabby. 

Elsewhere it was mainly a case of minusing £10s from everyone's profit columns over the last few rounds haha. Occasional wins for the likes of Number 6, Dan LCFC and Ross Kemp; but most have followed me in backing loser after loser after loser. So here's to a big effort to get everyone winning in the next two weeks before we see who is crowned king (and who is the loser :D) the day the Prem season finishes. Exciting times. 

unti_10.png

If anyone thinks there are any mistakes or missed big winners in that league then shout 'em out, like I said that was nigh on a month's worth of tips (nearly 3 pages or so) so I'll take no offence to having missed one or two out! 

edit - ok having an issue actually getting the only important bit of this post to be here (the table!) but bare with me a minute haha. That's the best I can do atm, bit blurry but if you squint a bit and use your imagination it's ok isn't it? yeah? hope so. 

Looks like I'm going to have to pull out some long odds bets to stand any chance.

Darts is all sorted after last week so I'll take a punt on a 9 dart finish at 7/1. With little riding on the games players will be relaxed and many are capable. Loads have gone close this year too, hoping this is the night one hits that double 12.

£10 returns £80

Looks like I'm going to have to pull out some long odds bets to stand any chance.

Darts is all sorted after last week so I'll take a punt on a 9 dart finish at 7/1. With little riding on the games players will be relaxed and many are capable. Loads have gone close this year too, hoping this is the night one hits that double 12.

£10 returns £80

yeah, same mate. 

Going hard or goin home, too. 

Fiorentina/Sevilla Draw @ 29/10

Think Fiorentina will have to go all out, will score but Sevilla will get them on the break and it'll eventually fall out into a draw. 

Brown Panther (Yorkshire Cup, 3.15 Fri) @ 9/4 

Best horse in the race, already had a run this season that was a winner in Dubai and should take this. 

£10 pays £126.70. Hopefully. 

Stoke to beat Burnley 2.8. Think last week was Burnley's last hurrah. Stoke seem to still be motivated this season.

QPR to beat Newcastle 2.88. Suspect this will be an awful game. Nervous times for Newcastle and think they were fortunate last week. QPR are awful but think they might edge it.

£10 double returns £80.50

£10 on Leicester to score the first goal in the 3pm kick offs @ 8/1. Returns £90. 

We've had electric starts two games in a row, scoring after 32 seconds vs Newcastle, and after 6 minutes last week. Even previous to that it's been highlighted on Sky Sports, MOTD etc that we go for it from the first whistle. If that pattern continues and we go for it from the off, we've every chance of landing those tempting odds. Hopefully Nige has noticed how easy it is to turn Sunderland's crowd, and with them also looking for a fast start we need to be ultra up for it and on it. 

Archived