Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Man Utd to beat Man City 2.6. Not sure why the odds are so good given recent form of the two teams. City will be too good to drop out of top 4 with remaining fixtures and title is gone so for me the season is done for them. They've also been awful on the road. Utd stepped up against Spurs and Liverpool and are starting to look a very decent side (already eyeing up a dabble on them winning the title next year).

Liverpool to beat Newcastle 1.4. Purely to bulk up the double this. Newcastle couldn't be bothered against Sunderland, I don't see them being bothered here. Easy opportunity for Liverpool to get back to winning ways and for Sterling to showcase his talents to watching clubs.

£10 double returns £36.40

Chalk another one up. Seem to have the hot hand at the moment. Looking forward to the table update Scouse!

When does the comp end too? Might need to throw in some riskier bets if I want to finish top.

Getting in early this week.

Bournemouth to beat Reading 1.53. Sounds like Reading are going to rest a load of players for the Fa cup semi. Bournemouth will want to finish the season strongly and always have goals in them.

Chisnall to draw with Taylor 4/1. Was very close to backing Chizzy again, form says he should win and having Taylor as favourite is criminal imo. However, Taylor won't continue to be awful and has two games this week. Suspect he'll be fully focussed and would probably be happy with a draw from Chizzy.

£10 double returns £76.67

I will update tomorrow morning, my wifi has been day the last few days, ball ache.

Was planning on going til the end of the footy season, seen as probs 90% of bets are football based, and it seems like a good time to take a break. So around a month or so left I guess, then we'll find out who our winner is!

Bournemouth -1 (@ Reading) @ 13/10

Bournemouth are top and winning everywhere, scoring freely and don't look like stopping. Reading are not very good, nothing to play for in the league and have the biggest game of many of their players' lives in 4 days time. 

Tevez to bag anytime @ 7/5

He scores most of Juve's goals and I'd expect them to get a couple tonight. Seems decent value. 

£10 pays £55.20 

Athletico to have a man sent off tonight 37/10 at Bet Bright

£10 returns...... £37!

£47 actually...

Need to catch up so Gonna do 3 tips for tonight:

Preston -1 EVS

MK Dons 3/4

£10 pays £35

Chesterfield 8/13

Peterborough 8/11

£10 pays £27.90

Barnsley 19/10

Walsall 8/13

£10 pays £46.85

I have a table made up that I for some reason cannot get onto t'internet atm, so will try again in the mornin'. 

All it shows is that it's been a shocker of a ten days for 90% of us lol

Una has somehow bagged loads of profit, cambiclasso scoring vs West Ham sorted him out and he hit two doubles this Saturday, too. Turtles Head was up then down and tonight got himself right back up again with a 5/1 winner. 

But the biggest mover has been number 6. Quietly going about his Thursday Night Premier League darting business with a 15/2 winner last week, as well as a weekend winner on the football and he's half way through a double this week, too. Could potentially be a winner of the whole thing, with chrishlcfc stalling a little at the top, like a horse idling down the home straight. Gonna be tight at the top just like the bottom after all! Shame I'm not there after yet another fruitless three attempts lol

I have a table made up that I for some reason cannot get onto t'internet atm, so will try again in the mornin'. 

All it shows is that it's been a shocker of a ten days for 90% of us lol

Una has somehow bagged loads of profit, cambiclasso scoring vs West Ham sorted him out and he hit two doubles this Saturday, too.  

Somehow? You just bloody explained how.  :pearson:

I'm making a return, and I'm going to win this weekend.

Everton vs Burnley | EVERTON (4/6) | Everton look really overpriced here to me. Burnley have won one game in eleven and Everton are starting to hit form again.

Villarreal vs Cordoba | VILLARREAL (2/7) | This is a shoe-in for me. Cordoba have won three games all season and Villarreal are often very reliable at home. -1 is 4/5.

£10 returns £21.40.

Norwich to win to nil 3.10. Norwich looking very good for promotion to me. Think this will be the night where Boro fade away. Norwich have kept 3 clean sheets already this month.

Bournemouth to beat Weds to nil - Evens. Look unstoppable after proving capable of winning ugly. Think they've been put into professional mode and I'm expecting then to see out another win in second gear.

£10 double returns £62.

Palace to beat West Brom 19/20 - Palace are in great form and will take advantage of West Brom's slow defence.

Leicester v Swansea over 2.5 goals 17/20 - we're going shit or bust at the moment.

£10 returns £36.07.

Archived