Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Tiggy Wiggy @ 5/6 (2.15 Newbury)

Best form in the race by a distance, best two year old last year and should enjoy the ground enough to win this. 

Vardy to score anytime @ 5/2 (Leics vs Swansea) 

Jamie Vardy's avin a party boys, spread the word. 

£10 pays £64.15

I'm making a return, and I'm going to win this weekend.

Everton vs Burnley | EVERTON (4/6) | Everton look really overpriced here to me. Burnley have won one game in eleven and Everton are starting to hit form again.

Villarreal vs Cordoba | VILLARREAL (2/7) | This is a shoe-in for me. Cordoba have won three games all season and Villarreal are often very reliable at home. -1 is 4/5.

£10 returns £21.40.

:crylaugh:

I could actually back Barcelona to beat Alaves reserves and they'd draw.

Missed a few so going to get a couple in today, 1 on the horses and one on the darts.

2.10 Warwick = AlltheKingsHorses & 4.20 Perth = Creevytennant. Both got very good chances in small fields with the ground to suit. £10 double returns £81.30 with Bet365

Over 8.5 180's in both the Taylor v Lewis match and the Barney v Chizzy match. £10 double returns £164.50 with Betfair. Think Taylor and Lewis will produce a cracker with huge scoring. When Barney is in the mood which he has been in the last few weeks he can hit plenty of maximums, and Chizzy is the 180 king so can see a few in this match too.

bayern to nil & barca/btts @ 4/1, £10 returns £50. 

edit - and danlcfc says bayern btts @ 15/8. that'll lose though so don't back it x. 

Wow I'm going to win like 8 in a row here now.

I'll stick my tenner on Salah anytime tonight.

Difficult one in the darts tonight so I'm, in theory, playing it safe.

Both Anderson and Gerwin play twice tonight and both had poor weeks last week. No idea what will happen when they play each other but I'm backing both to win their openers against struggling opposition.

Anderson to beat Bunting 1.62

MvG to beat Wade 1.53

£10 double returns £24.77

Both Anderson and Gerwin play twice tonight and both had poor weeks last week. No idea what will happen when they play each other but I'm backing both to win their openers against struggling opposition.

MvG to beat Wade 1.53

Wouldn't touch winners tbf, highest checkouts/most 180's look a lot more tempting.

MvG to beat Wade 1.53

Bunting looks like he's gone and ****ed you there :'(

Archived