Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Bunting looks like he's gone and ****ed you there :'(

Yeh he screwed me. Fortunately the first two games meant Anderson went out to 3/1 for the last game, recovered a bit with that.

Right this weekend,

QPR to beat West Ham 2.30. West ham switched off, QPR fighting for their life. Think this will pan out similarly to our home game against West ham. If QPR lose then they're gone imo.

Swansea to beat Newcastle 2.88. Think Swansea will want to bounce back after losing to us and Newcastle worst team in the division at the moment.

£10 double returns £66.13

Lewis to beat Chisnall 2.2. Pace will suit Lewis and he's been in good form, Chizzy has tailed off a bit.

Bunting to beat Wade 2.4. Looks in good form and think still fancies an outside shot at finals night.

£10 double returns £52.80

West Ham to beat Burnley 2.2. Suspect Burnley will go at them but just don't think the quality is there, we dealt them a big blow last week too. Another loss here would probably finish them.

Liverpool to beat QPR 1.4. Looks like I am backing 2 out of form teams this week. A gamble this one at low odds but Liverpool won't continue to be as awful and, similarly to Burnley this QPR may be all but finished.

£10 double returns £30.80

2 bets today.

cloud creeper 4.35@ haydock £10 win @3/1. My mates horse, won 3 in a row and been winning comfortably, looks a weaker race than it won last time, has a big chance.

Leicester vs Southampton & Ipswich vs Norwich btts double £10 returns £31.67.

Vardy anytime, Leicester win @ 6/1. Arguably player of the month for the form team in the whole of europe vs a team who have 1 point from their last 5 aways and haven't won away for about 12 weeks. Easy. 

Archived