Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

Jamie Vardy

let's be fair, laugh at the comments all you want and say how bad united's defence was, but that's probably the best individual performance i've ever seen from a leicester player. you'd have to be incredibly depressing not to get carried away after that. 

agree with this. It wasn't 'probably' though, it was the best performance ever I've seen in a Leicester shirt. Really hope he doesn't go though. 

This thread hilarious. Well done for putting it back at the top. Never known a player with so many misguided fanboys. 1 goal in about 20 appearances. Says it all.  Should have jumped at chance to get £5m for him. 

This thread hilarious. Well done for putting it back at the top. Never known a player with so many misguided fanboys. 1 goal in about 20 appearances. Says it all.  Should have jumped at chance to get £5m for him. 

bet you only started supporting us this season... Do you remember how good he was last season? You probably don't, as you weren't there.

He has so many fans, due to his work ethic and he actually gives a shit, unlike the majority of players nowadays.  Any player will be supported if he gives everything.

Bore off you knobber.

That post says it all.

bet you only started supporting us this season... Do you remember how good he was last season? You probably don't, as you weren't there.

He has so many fans, due to his work ethic and he actually gives a shit, unlike the majority of players nowadays.  Any player will be supported if he gives everything.

Started supporting 1990/91 season thanks.

Modern football fans just like someone who runs around a lot. Forget quality and a first touch.

Modern football fans just like someone who runs around a lot. Forget quality and a first touch.

he was absolutely quality throughout last season and this thread was made after his first start of this season in which he single handedly destroyed manchester united, playing a part in 5 (five) goals. sorry for liking him after that, we should all have booed him off i guess, yeah? 

he was absolutely quality throughout last season and this thread was made after his first start of this season in which he single handedly destroyed manchester united, playing a part in 5 (five) goals. sorry for liking him after that, we should all have booed him off i guess, yeah? 

He was incredible that day. Dined out on it since though. Not doubting he is capable in the Championship either. 

Fans don't "just like someone who runs around a lot", we like effort. Vardy (and Nugent) give 100% each game and it's nice to see within all this modern football and players playing for money etc. Quality is admired too - look at Cambiasso - and lets not forget how good Vardy was last season. 

He was incredible that day. Dined out on it since though. Not doubting he is capable in the Championship either. 

yes he's done nothing of note since, but this thread was made 4 months ago after he'd arguably been our best player in one of best seasons in recent history, and then put in probably the best performance many a leicester fan has ever seen. that's why he's being praised in this thread and that's why you look like a donut coming here 4 months later saying "i told you so" despite you having 4 months of hindsight to your advantage. it's easy to comment on him now and say he's not cut it. 90% of the posts in here were made 2 or 3 days after he'd played one full premier league game against the biggest team in england and ran them ragged.

Everyone gets so easily riled and quick to defend their man. 

Same with Pearson.

I think the 10 years in the wilderness made people settle for mediocrity.

How many managers would survive 2 points from 39? And how many strikers would still get picked after 1 goal in 20+ games?

I take it that you go to all games, both home and away, to make such a statement of fact?

Well I've seen every game since and anyone who claims the refereeing has been fair with us is deluding themselves. Not a single penalty since and we should've had at least three and that's without even thinking properly.

Yeah how dare anyone think that someone who was one of the main catalysts in our promotion as well as tearing Man Utd a new one might not be a complete donkey eh?

His poor change in fortunes has been almost as dramatic as his rise last season from nothing.

Yeah how dare anyone think that someone who was one of the main catalysts in our promotion as well as tearing Man Utd a new one might not be a complete donkey eh?

His poor change in fortunes has been almost as dramatic as his rise last season from nothing.

He was complete dogsh*t in his first championship season too.. so It's rise fall rise fall. Championship probably his level with hindsight and all things considered. 

Same with Pearson.

How many managers would survive 2 points from 39? And how many strikers would still get picked after 1 goal in 20+ games?

It does not matter who we like as manager or player, we have no control over the two so all we can do is get behind them and hope we achieve success

He was complete dogsh*t in his first championship season too.. so It's rise fall rise fall. Championship probably his level with hindsight and all things considered. 

He was, hence why I said "his rise last season from nothing".

Vardy for me highlights the difference in quality of defenders between this league and the Championship. Man Utd just happened to defend like a Championship side although I'm not having it that he wasn't brilliant that day.

It does not matter who we like as manager or player, we have no control over the two so all we can do is get behind them and hope we achieve success

No problem with that statement at all. I want us to win every game we play. People should be positive during the game too.

Don't see a problem though also with me voicing some displeasure from time to time, away from the 90 mins. 

No problem with that statement at all. I want us to win every game we play. People should be positive during the game too.

Don't see a problem though also with me voicing some displeasure from time to time, away from the 90 mins.

Even I have a moan mate, and Pearson annoys me at times with his selections etc but I can't see the point in going on about it everyday like some do lol

Same with Pearson.

Didn't you join as a non-Leicester fan just to wind people up?

Same with Pearson.

Vardy isn't getting picked ya fakin goon.

Guy with Kramaric picture you sir are an Internet hardman and brain box.

Vardy started versus Stoke and Tottenham. Last 2 games to my reckoning. Umm duh.

Guy with Kramaric picture you sir are an Internet hardman and brain box.

Vardy started versus Stoke and Tottenham. Last 2 games to my reckoning. Umm duh.

Absolutely nails I am m8 x

I did completely forget that Vardy started against Spurs, I was thinking about the strikeforce. However, should Mahrez lose tonight then he'll take his place on Saturday, no doubt.

Leo, Krammy, Jeff and Riy are the forwards in our team.

You're still the bigger goon though, regardless of my cockup x

Archived